Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 193456107331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... More 
Start   7331 to 7340 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun, you ignorant slut.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
So, is it an "attack" or a "jab" at you if I disagree with you and say I think those are questionable limitations for an adult discussion forum? I mean, if you can't disagree with what someone posts, or can't point out the inconsistency or lack of support or logic of what they say, what's the point of even having a discussion board? Is it for someone to post whatever they want but squelch anything in response except "yes sir?" And why can't irony be part of that response?

Under your interpretation of your "rules," this very post is a violation.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
How about this:

Stop addressing people you do not get along with. Stop directly attacking people. Stop indirectly attacking people. Stop making jabs at people. Stop making jokes at other people's expense. Stop calling people Out. If someone does do one of the above, be the bigger person and ignore them.

You all are giving me these suggestions which the end result would be that you would be able to go around and break all the rules we have without being punished.

It is very simple, follow the rules of the site and you will ok. If you can't or won't follow the rules of the site, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. I'm sure there are other sites that you can go hangout at.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Thanks, FJ.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Report to Moderator

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
What does RTM stand for? Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
Better yet, remove the RTM button, looking in occasionally would certainly be better than going through 100s of RTMs. Serious offenses done by email.

I still think a moderation board is a better idea, but that would take time to set up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Like she said!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
How about a little social experiment to reduce the number of RTM and the resulting mess that is created?

Stop moderating. Reports should only be made for serious breaches of clearly defined rules- namely safety and privacy. It should be harder to make reports, as well. It is too easy to get your panties in a wad and click report when a few minutes of distance would serve one better. We are adults even though we don't act like it all the time.

I know it has been tried before but I'm a naive little peace-nik who is beyond tired of having fun threads shut down.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Speaking of freedoms, Wayne are you the author of "Your Freedom is at Risk" announcement?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... More 
Start   7331 to 7340 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012