Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 193456107321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... More 
Start   7321 to 7330 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you notice what was ON Nans bed ? Take a closer look... :) Happy thought indeed

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I like the white on Mrs sav.

very nice use of white

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yeah Nic, Nice red bed spread, the only problem is there is a naked guy in the way......... ;-)~

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I am REALLY starting to like the color red all of a sudden... Nice photos Nic and Sav ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"It is very simple, follow the rules of the site and you will ok. If you can't or won't follow the rules of the site, then leave."

Seriously , how about you enforce the rules uniformly instead of just suspending those YOU personally don't like. How about not allowing those under suspension to create new profiles so they can come in and post and make a mockery of their suspension.

When someone posts in a PUBLIC forms it stands to reason they are initiating a conversation and are expecting a response. The poster does NOT get to control the responses or shouldn't expect everyone to agree with them. If a person, can not for whatever reason handle those who disagree with them , or offer a different view perhaps they shouldn't be posting. That is what a BLOG is for. Perhaps instead of punishing those who respond to digs you should be punishing those making the digs or is that concept to simple ? YOU gave people the power to create this mess by your own statement that you will punish those who respond to digs and NOT the person who caused the problem. What did you expect would happen with that policy? Do you really expect everyone to play nice when on a daily basis they are patronized, belittled, pitied and preached to while flaunting how they "got around the suspension " with YOUR your full knowledge l? Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Return To Maturity?

UNdressing for a fun party tonight at my house!

-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
RTM? Right to multiply?

Dressing up for a fancy dinner tonight*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
RTM also means Return To Manufacturer

HTOTD Spent the day with my girlie at the salon and for some retail therapy. Life is good. :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Party here, too, but it is 12 couples for a donor dinner. Not nearly so much fun as I'll bet the rest of you are having....poor me!

HT: I had it catered so it is very little work for me!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
HT:

Party tonight :)

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... More 
Start   7321 to 7330 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012