Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2012
« Prev  1 ...  719  720  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  ... 783  Next »
7231 to 7240 of 7830
User Details are only visible to members.
My Gina posted!! So glad to see her back in forums. I got home today and she surprised me with the most wonderful present. I love knowing some people in here. Despite the bickering, whining and bullshit...there are some awesome people here.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
glad y'all are all having a great day. I had a good one, it was good to be back at work to see everyone. Now I'm here with Jay and our daughter watching that dumb ass Family Guy lol. They think it is absolutely hilarious.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
ahhh I am watching my Bulldog go crazy, seems she loves ( or hates ) squeaky toys.... she shreds them in no time till they stop squeaking, well I have 2 of her squeakers. When she stops I blow on the squeaker she starts running around like a mad dog looking for them and then starts to shred them again. Now I know what she would do with a rabbit if she ever gets ahold of one.

she is a pisser tonight

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
HT Finally home resting my feet up on the sofa. Pups and family laying by the fire. It has been a very long day. Now to enjoy my cup of tea and read the forums :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
HT: Happy Hump Day*

joan*

Username hidden
(962 posts)
thank you sweets!! Yes, it was a long 2 days. Its good to be home now.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
haha Va, I am that same way with jeans. Jay, grab me a pair of jeans. Which ones? Ones that dont make me look fat. No not those, give me my Silvers. No, not the capris, the jeans. Not those, the other Silvers. Didn't I fucking ask you to grab me a pair of jeans seriously Im in a hurry!!!!

My ht: my 7 year old is home from the hospital and feeling good. Saw my rheumy, I am back on steroids for 3 weeks then I start Rituxin.. apparently this is done by infusion, which means I will lose a day of work. Shit. But, if it helps me feel better I am all for it.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
On our way frantically out the door:

Mrs. VA: Can you get me some socks? Me: What kind? Mrs. VA: Any kind. Me: These? Mrs. VA: No. Me: These? Mrs. VA: No. Me: How about these? Mrs. VA: No. Me: These? Mrs. VA: No. UGH! (comes over and gets her own socks).

I love my wife :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Fj- Are you Like some back woods Fella???? Everyone knows that Judge judy is not on the Peoples court, That is Judge Millian.

And No she was not on Springer, But they showed the Parade on all the Local stations..... thus interupted my Scheduled listen to shows While I was pulling wire today.

you don't know how much this affected how we worked today?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
My only question M , are you happy you went? A bunch of my friends went Down ( they wanted me to go as punishment). they Wwere sending me pics etc. i am happy they had a great time . But...............

I won't be a sore loser.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  719  720  721  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  ... 783  Next »
7231 to 7240 of 7830
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.