Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 1934561052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Birthday to Mrs. va. She is a lucky chickie!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4928 posts)
Happy Day, Mrs. Va.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Happy birthday to Mrs.Va!

I hope that you are making her day fabulous, Mr.VA.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
HTOD is we are going home today and I won't have to come back to this god forsaken place, until March.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
HT - happy to be back on the site with most of the holiday hoopla behind me. Looking forward to the HT 2013 thread (unless I missed it! Doah)

Gotta get out and do some traveling to meet and greet some of the lovely people I've been touched by on SLS. (or rather, would like to be touched by! LOL)

Itsbeen!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HT: It's Mrs. VA Day.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19086 posts)
Finding my old debit/credit card #'s . our bank changed hands earlier this year, not a big deal except they were supposed to tranfer our purchase history from the old acct's to the new..... Well they decided after the merger it wasn't going tobe feasable let alone I had to use the points by the end of Jan. Of course I destroyed the old cards when I was issued the new cards, and I never thought I would need the #'s .Well I finally discovered an old statement in my tax records from last year.

Now we just have to find out where we are going to travel to now. I was pretty sick since I had to use the card to build our house exclusively to rack up the points, since they wouldn't let me combine the points of multiple cards under our old plan.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Congratulations! We just joined Fetlife, but still learning our way around. Not exactly sure what your HT entails, but I'm sure it's cause to be flattered!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
OMG! Y'all, I apparently inspired a piece of erotica! Can't tell y'all how surprised I was when i saw it in my inbox on fetlife. I don't even know the dude, so it was kinda weird, but still flattering, and more than just a little hot. {Of course, I didn't break it to him that I wound up picturing another gentleman in the male lead in the piece instead of him, but hey!} It's been decades since I've inspired anything like this {that I'm AWARE of, anyway!} Wow, just wow.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Will do, KnB. Just left the mall on a clothes shopping trip for my husband, & came home with lingerie! Macy's carries a line by Madonna that's pretty hot!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012