Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 19345610171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 7833   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HTOD is I survived going out today. It is crazy out there!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17559 posts)
HT: Back in the maritimes after a snow-filled trip to Colorado, spent time with a son. Hosted my company party last night, spread bonuses to about twenty (20) employees. I think Robert would approve of my level of generosity towards a loyal and strong work crew.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
On my breakfast tostadas, the peppers are so hot I have to add salsa to cool it down.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Hot night at the club.....now enjoying burgers at Daisy Dukes! Then....dessert!!!!! :)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Last weekend I asked cute guy to go to a party with me that I had to attend, but I thought would be very boring and dreary. He jokingly told me that I owed him 50 blow jobs. During the week we started negotiating what would count as a blow job; how another act or deed, like the schoolgirl outfit, could count as what quantity of blow jobs; what my tender of choice would be, etc. It just got sillier and sillier, and more difficult to keep track of, especially since I asked him to accompany me to a family function that will likely put me into triple digits. So I have decided that there needs to be an app to maintain an accurate accounting of all of this bartering of sexual favors. I am going to call it LayPal.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
HT: visiting some friends in CT and they surprised me with a trip to Mohegan Sun and a performance by Straight No Chaser.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6546 posts)
HT: dinner out with the family to celebrate both birthdays. Nice time. Cute little waiter. Dumb as a box of rocks, but at least he was pretty.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9976 posts)
HT: I have the best hubby ever! He got me an awesome and sexy present for Christmas. (I know we are bad and have already exchanged gifts because we get too excited about them and cannot wait.) Mama Phoenix is gonna be taking some pole classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
Think of the possibilities ;)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Hatless Santas, perhaps?

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 7833   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012