Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT.....off work till January 7! Making plans for some fun times!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
HT

Just having one after such a stressful yesterday!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
HT: I get the suspicion that 2013 might be a VERY good year for me...

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
HT: Just went for a stroll in the French Quarter to run a few errands and drop off a few holiday gifts. If the high is going to be in the low 50's today, we haven't hit it because it feels like the 40's right now, and its windy. The tourists are all bundled up, but everyone seems to be smiling and having a good day. It's as close as I'll get to living someplace cold and that, in and of itself is a HT.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
HT: 2012 is ending on a much better note than it began as my Mom was hospitalized during this time last year and a withering LTR ended. So I am happy that 2012 gave me several wonderful and positive things: a parent's health is regained, a new baby girl joined the family, I met many new people and made a few very special friendships, and a new guy. I sincerely hope that 2013 is as awesome as the 2nd half of 2012:)

Username hidden
(565 posts)
HT: Seeing our little 6 year old great nephew get his first bike. He is disabled and cannot hold himself on a regular bike but my mother in law found one that is a cross between a tricycle and a stroller that he can peddle and steer but also has a handle for an adult to steer or control. He was peddling all through the house. When his momma called her mother to tell her (almost crying) that little C got a bike and was peddling he was screaming at the top of his lungs "I GOT A BIKE AND I CAN PEDDLE" This was one of the better Christmases we have had.

On another note to two nieces loved the dollhouses I spent the last 3 months making. It was nice to see all three of the little kids get a special present that really was made for each of them.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
SA~

You have such a kind and compassionate heart. Even knowing the heartache it would cause you, you still went to bring joy to others. I am so honored to have a friend such as you. Hugs doll!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Not really a HT and not sure how I feel now that its over.

I went out to Fort Sam Houston to the Fisher House. The Fisher House is mainly used for family's of wounded soldiers to make as home during their recovery.

I was warned that it might be too much, but I went anyway just to wish as many families a Merry Christmas as possible. I feel worse now than before I went out there. I did them a service and screwed myself.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
to have a little ho ho ho with kibbs under the tree :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Wrapping presnets for the kids.

Ho, Ho.....awwww, just say "ho!" lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012