Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 1934561012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: we just got back from a VERY enjoyable hotel takeover where we met and fully enjoyed a new couple. I also worked in a massage I've been wanting to give a friend there for a long time. Time to nap now! Luckily we have so many leftovers from the holiday gatherings that neither of us will have to cook later tonight.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
I have a lot of bitching to do (see Bitchfest) but here are my happy thoughts:

After a rough start, we had a terrific time with some fun peeps, which began from a "kissing random people at 12" thing.... Diving Horse in Atlantic City is an OK club, but has good play rooms (most with their own private bathrooms including showers). Above all, I woke up this morning next to my favorite person in the world... and rang in the New Year once more.

Happy New Year to all. May the New Year bring you health and happiness... and young Brazilian girls.... yeah... it was a good night.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
HT: Had a great time with family ringing out the old year on my birthday. Yep everyone celebrates on my BD. Happy New Year to all our new friends.

Lake Charles LA
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
I got rid of a lot of negative in the past few months....if he only honor his promise to STAY gone. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Happy New Year, Kibbles! Here's to getting rid of the negative and adding the positive!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Happy New Year to all of my new friends!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
HT - Happy birthday to mini-BT-ette! Cherish these days...they grow up so fast!

Last HT for 2012....it's over, bring on 2013, I've got people to do and things to see!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
hope she gets lots of wonderful gifts...having a daddy that dotes on her is the best, though

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
continuation of HT: FOUND my 80 minutes hot stones massage gift card given to me by a patient and her hubby a while back...now to get child care so I can cash it it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
HT: Today is my daughter's 8th birthday. Celebrating with her and a nice piece of birthday cake shortly. Then, off to a small party. Cross-post from New Years Resolutions ala SA: I too, hope for more tolerance and acceptance this coming year, and while I pray I'm wrong, I'm not holding out much hope.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7721 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012