Happy Thoughts 2012 : Swingers Discussion 1934561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: Today is my daughter's 8th birthday. Celebrating with her and a nice piece of birthday cake shortly. Then, off to a small party. Cross-post from New Years Resolutions ala SA: I too, hope for more tolerance and acceptance this coming year, and while I pray I'm wrong, I'm not holding out much hope.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
HT#1: imagining KnB's spa weekend & massage, then remembering I got several spa gift certificates for Christmas! :). We'll compare massages! HT#2: on our way to Baton Rouge to go with a sexy couple of friends to Nympho's New Year's Eve party! Should be FUN!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
HELLOOOOOOOOO

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
@ sb, its nice to picture it as a tall, good-looking man, but knowing my luck ( and after all, this IS the Valley) I will probably have some short fat man or woman that barely speaks English. I don't care, a nice massage is a nice massage...and I'll use my imagination if I have to!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Nice thought, tig, but not likely

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
knb..........maybe you will meet a tall dark handsome stranger (definetly not me lol) and get wicked "lucky" to start off the new year :)

naked house party tonite mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
HT- a quiet but super-fun NYE with our fave local couple is getting underway soon. We've got great music, fabulous drinks, delicious food and some fun on the schedule for the evening.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
HT: y'all, I have stumbled across a weekend retreat that I couldn't help but book for this next weekend! It's only a 45 min drive from here, and from everything advertised, I think it will be very enjoyable and DEFINITELY what I need after this past year's chaos! I'm really looking forward to the spa and the massage services they offer. There's hiking, if I'm interested, and a lot of other activities. I probably won't be online much, and only the babysitter will have calls ringing through....and she's got enough sense to keep things straight so she won't need to call! Sounds better than Calgon.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
SA Great news...so the tinnitus is gone? Sweet, glad to hear it! (no pun intended!)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I've been away learning a very mystical meditation technique. I've achieved a state of complete nothingness!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012