Happy Thanksgiving : Swingers Discussion 212288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thanksgiving
TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving
Created by: Wildones212
Original Starting post for this thread:
We want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Thaksgiving ya'll!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Kitchen duty done for a bit, until the last minute stuff so taking a minute to relax.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Robert opened the front door of his home and came face to face with a hideous creature in the shape of a man which lacked the higher brain functions of a man. Hung from its teeth were the remnants of turkey, heavy on its breath was the sent of spiced stuffing.

"hum..." Robert said. "Must be Turkey zombie Apocalypse day again." Robert slams the door closed and locks the dead bolt. He calmly walks into the kitchen, opens the alcohol cabinet and frowns before turning his head to the camera. "Well, this is quite unfortunate. Were out of vodka. How are we to have a well cooked turkey without it bathed in vodka?"

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7696 posts)
Feeding some soldiers a home cooked meal and giving them the opportunity to kick their feet up and relax for awhile..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Be sure to eat someone.....I mean something good today.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. This month for us has been a complete blurr and I find it difficult to imagine it is already Thanksgiving. Mr Sav is grilling Baby Back Ribs for our quiet dinner of just the 2 of us. Monday we head to MN to see the new grandbaby, celebrate all the holidays we've missed together as well as my B Day. I will get a chance to visit both my daughter and my middle son, my bestest friend in the whole world and finally meet our newest bundle of joy I am blessed with so many things but am most grateful for my little family that is so large on love. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HT: I can't believe it, I just purchased online, the Kitchenaid pasta maker set, for 117 bucks and free shipping! The cheapest that I've seen it was $150.00! This is a steal!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Happy Thanksgiving to all, Take time to recognize what we all have to be thankfull for. Even in light of recent events, no matter how dire things may appear so long as we survived today, tomorrow will always offer a chance to return to a semi state of normalcy.

We have been there, and can say that with resounding certaincy.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
May your breasts be firm, your thighs be nibbled and your insides stuffed to the fullest. Also, I hope your turkey comes out ok.

Happy Thanksgiving.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving