Happy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For : Swingers Discussion 212191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For
TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For
Created by: bridgetender The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am thankful that my parents survived Sandy. Their material possessions are nothing as far as I'm concerned. They have a family that they can rely on, damn their material possessions. I'm thankful for my in laws, who managed to survive too, despite their losses. I'm thankful for my children, who make me tremendously proud. My older son, whose turning into a wonderful, responsible, young man, paving a path to a successful future. Thankful for having a husband whom I love and still in love with after being together over a quarter century. I'm thankful that we're healthy, and still eat dinner together as a family every single day, all four of us. I'm thankful for our incredible friends, who opened their doors to us and welcomed us when we needed help. I'm thankful for my sister and brother in law who created a little boy that I adore with all of my being. I'm thankful that Israel exists, despite being surrounded by those who seek to see her demise. I'm thankful that we're happy and have each other. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
My blessings are great - health, family, friends, lovers, travel and material comfort. In many ways I am enjoying a life that includes yet exceeds many of my childhood dreams.

I contemplate my gratitude every day.

Nic offers an interesting observation that I am pleased to share. My three sons are each pursuing vastly different directions with their lives - none what I would have ever hoped for - but I am very thankful that they have the strength and confidence to follow their own dreams.

I am thankful for a short memory when it comes to those who have crossed me, but a long memory regarding those who treat me well. Grudges and resentment are deadly, forgiveness and optimism are glorious. Sometimes I think this has been the most important key to my successes.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
I am thankful for my daughter who, while she may not be taking the path I would have chosen for her, is following her heart and her dreams and is genuinely happy in her own skin which makes me a very proud dad.

I am thankful for good health. Hernia surgery and sore knees aside, I have NOTHING to bitch about when so many around me suffer with true illness and often debilitating diseases.

I am thankful for my friends, many of which I met right here on this site and in these forums. I feel very fortunate to know so many wonderful, caring, accepting and sexy people all across the country. It will make my "couch-surfing" adventure that much easier to accomplish!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My wonderful wife, who puts up with much more than she should from me, and loves me anyway...

All of my wonderful children, from the 36 year old to the 3 year old, just for being them...

My bounce back from job loss, which has me about where I was pre-layoff...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
I am thankful that God is answering my prayers. 2013 is going to be a game change for me and change is never easy. However, I am very hopeful, optimistic and looking forward. At the moment, I am at "peace." You know that "peace" that passes all understanding. I find that when you feel like this you have to hold on because these moments are so fleeting. HAPPY THANkSGIVING!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Family and friends..

I made it back alive with only minor damage..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
I'm thankful for opening my eyes every day; for making it through the first half of life as a single mother, raising two wonderful men; thankful for my parents still being in my life happy and healthy, my mother a true angel on earth, and of course, my four beautiful grandchildren.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Carrie, I thought I had looked, but not well enough! Sorry.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7666 posts)
I am thankful there are 2 topics about the exact same thing! ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I'm thankful for all the horrible, rotten, seemingly worthless crap and people I've endured my entire life.

Because without all of that, I wouldn't be the man she's so very much in love with today.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For