Hands on your head FELLATIO : Swingers Discussion 426441014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHands on your head FELLATIO
TOPIC: Hands on your head FELLATIO
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us it's a two way street- if she wants me to go down on her like it's my last day on earth-- teasing and sucking her clit till it begs for mercy while I use my hand/fingers to make her absolutely tremble via ger G-spot.. again.. and again.. she grants me a little leeway when my turn comes around.

Happily married 12 years this August-

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
p.s. before anyone assumes that I don't like it. I like it, a lot!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
i dont really like it either

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I don't care for it. If he doesn't like what I am doing, he is welcome to do it himself!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
I don't really have much choice, he guides the way that he wants me to give him head. Depending on his mood, sometimes he fills his fist with my hair, tightening his grip if he wants me to slow down or change something. Sometimes he does that for me to simply be still and open my mouth, tongue out. Usually he'll wrap his fingers around my throat to feel his cock stretching my throat. At times he'll pinch my nose to constrict my air intake, to force the throat to contract over his cock. One way or another, his hands are always touching my head, he even plays with my hair on occasion :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
WOW! Annie I heard that all the way over in the "pet peeves" forum! WildMaine,no "wet willies" during BJ's.....well maybe one!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
When i'm giving head i enjoy a mans hands on my head. Guiding me. Sometimes "helping" me give him pleasure. Occasionally , when the ground rules are in place i enjoy a good demandign face f**k too

Dubuque IA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I fully believe guys who shove their dick in your face wouldn't do it, if it was done to them.

That's why I loved bimen. They understood what it felt like. Many were very smooth and gentle. Got to love a guy who gets as good as he gives.

I can not open my throat without having full control. It just won't happen. You will get one warning about putting your hand on my head.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I'm with Phoenix....stroking my long hair, rubbing the nape of my neck, a hand on my shoulder can send all the energy from that cock to my clit.

I love it when my partner occasionally suggests where he'd like my tongue next and if it feels just soo right and good right there. Also it's a great time for compliments as that inspires me more to hear that he's enjoying it.

But please don't try to penetrate my ears with the fingertips....the resultant noise and annoying sensation is a distraction. Outer ear and lobe rubs are fine on the way to the neck!

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(181 posts)
I'm with Baccus, if my hair and head is being gently stroked and caressed, then fine, I'm gonna enjoy giving that blow even better, but if I'm being shoved or rammed down in a crotch, then I'm outta there!.....What's that all about??? Be nice, you want me to go down harder or deeper, then let me know in a subtle way or tell me.....much more effective and enjoyable for me.....but to each his own......i cannot knock the others who like thier heads being rammed down there.......i have on occasion been known to ram a head or two down into my crotch!.....but only when i knew they wouldn't mind it!!!!! LOL!

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 31   End
TOPIC: Hands on your head FELLATIO