Hands on your head FELLATIO : Swingers Discussion 426441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHands on your head FELLATIO
TOPIC: Hands on your head FELLATIO
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The mrs always thanks me for it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Everyone has their preference and that is fine. If I make my preference known that digging your fingers into my hair, twisting it around your fingers to pull my hair and pushing me down on your cock is not my preference and you continue to do it, I say "do it at your own peril".

Our first swinging experience had this happen. Each time he did it and ignore me when I said to stop it, well.............he learned to stop it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I've almost always got my hand(s) on Miss Cpl's head when she's blowing me....usually doing everything, or some variation of everything, that M described. We also like to occassionally have Miss Cpl lay on the bed, on her back, with her head hanging off the edge of the bed while I fudk her mouth. It's pretty much hands off, but I'm still dominating her.

But every now and then, I'll go hands off completely and will just sit/stand/lay there and enjoy it while Miss Cpl does her thing. Sometimes it's just great to be sitting on the couch watching tv while she's down on her knees giving me head. It's like getting a foot rub but better.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
For us it's a two way street- if she wants me to go down on her like it's my last day on earth-- teasing and sucking her clit till it begs for mercy while I use my hand/fingers to make her absolutely tremble via ger G-spot.. again.. and again.. she grants me a little leeway when my turn comes around.

Happily married 12 years this August-

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
p.s. before anyone assumes that I don't like it. I like it, a lot!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
i dont really like it either

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
I don't care for it. If he doesn't like what I am doing, he is welcome to do it himself!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I don't really have much choice, he guides the way that he wants me to give him head. Depending on his mood, sometimes he fills his fist with my hair, tightening his grip if he wants me to slow down or change something. Sometimes he does that for me to simply be still and open my mouth, tongue out. Usually he'll wrap his fingers around my throat to feel his cock stretching my throat. At times he'll pinch my nose to constrict my air intake, to force the throat to contract over his cock. One way or another, his hands are always touching my head, he even plays with my hair on occasion :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
WOW! Annie I heard that all the way over in the "pet peeves" forum! WildMaine,no "wet willies" during BJ's.....well maybe one!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
When i'm giving head i enjoy a mans hands on my head. Guiding me. Sometimes "helping" me give him pleasure. Occasionally , when the ground rules are in place i enjoy a good demandign face f**k too

Hartland WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Hands on your head FELLATIO