Handling Surprises or Uncomfortable Situations in Swinging : Swingers Discussion 49331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHandling Surprises or Uncomfortable Situations in Swinging
TOPIC: Handling Surprises or Uncomfortable Situations in Swinging
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whew! I THINK I followed what you just said, but it wasn't easy. But I DID do just what you said at the end of your post, and said "Thanks but no thanks."

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
it appears shew anted her husband there to watch or join in which is not a problem unless you allowed it to become a problem for you. I can understand her wanting to do this for him and herself. Sometimes when suzy is with another man I come along to watch or join in depending on the conversation with her. There also have been lots of times where this has been reveresed. If this was not something that interests you say so and not get involved. to say I only thought it would be with you, is sort of like other couples pairing off individually leaving you with one that does not interest you. In that situation, either one of us depending on what we wanted woudl have said no problem or thanks but I am not interested in a 3som or being watched.If she gets mad at that , oh well ,you are doing what YOU want.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Oh no, on-premise. You should make a trip sometime. Its quite a great place!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
TJ's is one of the adult clubs here. TJ's Lasting Impressions.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We spent a week-end at Tj's. We had a great week-end but we exhausted it was sunday's pool party at this point. We had alot of fun with the people in attendance, but we wanted a nice little just him and I time. So we went back inside to one of the open rooms. We do not mind watchers so leaving the door slightly ajar. Just as him and I reached that moment and in mid orgasm both of us. The door flies wide open. In marches this single jerk. Blew the entire mood and moment. Gawd don't ya hate that. He begins loudly saying how we are hot to watch.( gee thanks you couldn't have waited for that right) He asks if he can join. I politely said ya know its been a long week-end and I am really just done. Nate and I are relaxing now. Figuring I politely and to the point said no. Nate closed his eyes for a minute and he grabbed me from behind.Grabbing both my tits and trying to pull he onto him.

Nate just took my hand and lead me away. had him ejected but I figured he was going to show him the door with out opening it. I was kinda proud of my hunny..

Sorry Bob.. I think the motivation is " lack of " pussy....

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Never works on me either! Its disrespectful and down right ignorant! I call it "handy rape" when it happens. They think cause its a sexual atmosphere that it's a free for all. The gull of some guys! I see it all the time at TJ's. I think some girl's just dont have the hutzpah to forcefully decline the action or the man they are with.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poly- That guy sounds exactly like the guy I posted about 4 days ago. My situation happened at the Farm, not too far from TJ's.

Mrs.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I would think that those "tag along" guests would be a not-so-pleasant surprise either. They might end up being that type that can't believe that their friends go to this sort of thing and have to go just to see it for themselves. I hate to say it, but there are some people out there that would have no respect for the host or the guests and would attend for that reason ~ to abuse, mistreat, or just live out fantasies that wouldnt be part of their own relationship. Also, nerves could kick in and they end up getting drunk and wrecking havoc for all your guests.

I would agree in meeting them seperately, at another time, before allowing any strangers into my home or my social circle.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
"I like a pleasant surprise at a party ... it's the no-so-pleasant ones I'd object to! ;)"

If I could tell the difference BEFORE the party, it wouldn't be an issue!

Unfortunately, we have found through experience that it's best NOT to trust our friends' judgment on other couples. So now we just tell people with the email inviting them that we are not comfortable inviting anyone whom we have not previously met, but we would be delighted to meet their friends sometime if they'd like to set up a 3-couple dinner meeting opportunity.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Small parties with hand-picked guests are wonderful - if all the couples actually show up.

The first couple we ever played with used to love to host several parties a year. We considered their guests to be "pre-screened," so we felt comfortable going to their parties even when they were the only couple we knew ahead of time.

As the years went by, though, the wife of the couple kept getting more and more "out there," and increasingly their guests started getting to be the kind of people that made us uncomfortable. I am referring to people with more tattoo coverage than remaining skin, and with so many body piercings they jingled when they moved. Not to mention spiked hair. When the Sybian became a spectator sport and the highlight of their parties, we stopped going.

We still can't guarantee that anyone coming to a party that we host will have a good time, but at least our guests will know that anyone we invite will be someone we ourselves either have been with or would enjoy being with, i.e., they are OUR "kind of people." So if you like US, you probably would like most of the couples at one of our parties.

Problems still arise, though, when couples you have invited ask if they can bring another couple with them. We are caught then between not wanting to offend the couple we invited and being uncomfortable having a couple we've never met attend one of our parties - in OUR house.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Handling Surprises or Uncomfortable Situations in Swinging