Halloween Costumes : Swingers Discussion 38074
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHalloween Costumes
TOPIC: Halloween Costumes
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I went to the Cottage in Pa and I had two Costumes One was Indiana Jones. The Other ( which I will never wear again! I just couldnt Breath ) I was dressed as Micheal Myers. I won the Costume compettition for the scaryest costume. :) It was a Fun Party thats a fact. Lotsa cool Peaple and great Costumes. And alot of fun.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Mrs O and I went to a couple of parties this weekend - as Cat & Dog. We won the Friday night contest at the The Farm, (but it was a smaller crowd that night). We didn't win squat at TJ's (a much bigger party) the next night. We had a lot of fun, though. I LOVE halloween!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Cindee, those long-range remote-control eggs are the SHIZNIT are they NOT?????? lol

G'morning ya'll ;) Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
LOL I am not saying what I went to the Farm as only because I am wearing it to the Exton party this sat.... BUT I will say I had LOTS of praise on my costume which alot of people knew I made myself.... even people I didn't know...... LOL Can I come back and answer next week??? LOL or just say look for new pics next Sunday or Monday....

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We went to a rocking weekend long halloween party last weekend. On Thursday night we were sexy Cowboy and and cowgirl...Save a horse Ride a cowboy....friday night we went as a sheik and his harem girl, in sexy see threw outfits and very little on underneath, then on saturday night, we broke out the leather and went as a biker and his bitch. R looked so great with his vest, chaps and g string only on!!! YUMMMMMMYYYYY We had a great time! Last night was a vanilla party so we did the western theme again...bummer, I wanted to break out the leather and my flogger again!!! R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
we went as. suzy had numbers pasted all over her. the theme. you can count on suzy. I went with barbie dolls pasted over Theme chick magnet. had a great time

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Paula is going to just stick a raisin in her navel and go as a cookie, and I'm going to wearn nothing but roller skates and go as a pull toy! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Can't decide between 2 outfits..........sexy witch (wore last year) or Colonial wench with corset, chemise off shoulders, etc.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We didn't get to do our costumes because the party we were going to got cancelled so we just went to our favorite topless club.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Hubby got an Elvis costume to wear tonight. Not sure if I'm going to dress up or not... I'm usually the one dressed up dragging the kids house to house. I might take a vacation night and just watch him do it. heheheheh

Have a safe and happy Halloween all !!!!

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Halloween Costumes