Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › HWP what does this mean to you?
TOPIC: HWP_what_does_this_mean_to_you?
Created by: ncalcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
When you see a profile that has looking for HWP couples what does this mean to you. We just got emailed by a couple where the man was around eighty pounds overweight. Why? if we have HWP?

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
I have longevity in my family. I expect to live to be a super centenarian, 113 or 121 I have not decided yet. I am going to die at the hands of a jealous lover. Get cough climbing out of her sisters bedroom window. I hope she is under 100 and as George Burns said, "her skin fits".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4301 posts)
When i am eighty that will be me!!!! I am going to chase those lovely ladies in my wheelchair and have a ball doing so!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
HWP = Hairy White Pervert = (you know who, right?)

Tramp

(Wished I could take credit for that, but I can't. I stole it from a friend)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
LOLOLOL ya thats the type.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
The male, cut the grass non stop and use a full tank of gas. The female hang your hat from her tits while watching him.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4301 posts)
LOLOL we seem to get a lot of the second group emailing us.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
To me, it means that unless they are very athletic, they abide by the formula 100 lbs for the first 5 ft. And 5 lbs per inch extra for women and 7 lbs for men with leeway of about 20 lbs.

Of course by this definition, I am overweight. I call myself "thick" to imply that i carry my weight well, but it is what it is. I would rather have someone be pleasantly surprised than disgusted because I not their type.

This causes me a bit of grief. I've been told that I'm fishing for compliments, lacking self-confidence, or being self-deprecating. No, I'm being honest.

I wish others would be honest too.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1196 posts)
There are two definitions of HWP.

The first, most used, and most obvious one is, "skinny and hot".

The second, used by people who aren't "skinny and hot", has to do with weight distribution, overall physical health, and the desire to not feel as fucking old and out of shape as they really are. A form of self delusion.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2370 posts)
When you see a profile that has looking for HWP couples what does this mean to you. We just got emailed by a couple where the man was around eighty pounds overweight. Why? if we have HWP?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: HWP what does this mean to you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.