Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum HI LIKED YOUR PROFILE- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING
TOPIC: HI LIKED YOUR PROFILE- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
"You had me at 'hello'."

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
And thanks for that email, couplelooking, we'll treasure it always!

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I would assume that most new couples are unsure how to approach couples. Plus some couples dont want to write pages of information only to get a one liner "no thanks". We just usually accept the compliment and say thanks with a little side comment like "we work on it often" or "it seems to work wonders for us."

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
We get those all the time, not necessarily we like your profile but something you are not sure how to respond. When we get those we just respond to the comment itself like "Thanks, we like it also!" If they write back we go further, if not you have your answer. We have noticed that it usually from couples that are younger or new to the site. Maybe they are not sure how to approach others.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
We have received quite a few emails lately that say..."I liked your profile" and left it at that. What does that mean? Are they interested and want a response or are they just saying that our profile is nice? I never know if I should respond that yes, we are interested or no, we are not interested... or not respond at all.

What do you do when you get these type of emails?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: HI LIKED YOUR PROFILE- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING