HIGHWAY BLOWJOBS : Swingers Discussion 208064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHIGHWAY BLOWJOBS
TOPIC: HIGHWAY BLOWJOBS
Created by: notjustanothersingleguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto John....Welcome!

'course, if you're on 95 in New Haven during rush hour, you could trade the cruise control in for a parking brake.

I'd pass on calling shotgun in Rdy2play's car...Just saying.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
"My hubby drives while I give head to the SM. ;)"

Driving time from NOLA airport to downtown via I-10 is about 20 minutes. Just sayin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
@johnlil . oh and thank god for cruise control.... ----------------- Seriously....nothing like looking down during the oral gear shifting and doing 90+!

Welcome too!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
See, now, if I were driving, that would distract me more than actually getting the head. Truckers might look down on you, but others could only guess what was going on. Of course no one could actually see anything, unless you were really trying to show your stuff.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Welcome to the forum johnlil

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Hell I don't think I can drive down a highway without my girlfriend giving me a nice blowjob... hell the truckers love it and she loves the attn of knowing they are watching. And her great ass in the air.... oh and thank god for cruise control....

New Haven CT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
we are the same way, we joke that there may come a point where we can have enough good parts be used to rebuild one of us.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
I was teasing him today, telling our daughter the good thing about being married as long and young as we were....we got fucked up together hahahahaha. Most people bring their baggage into their current relationship....we have collected our shit together. I don't think anyone would put up with either one of our asses so we plan on sticking it out until the nursing home lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Quiet I get but not seething inside........

Ps You know he loves you just the way you are. You both compliment each other well.

Not to genralize , BUT Some times when we meet people we can leave saying Ok, I don't see them , but good for them. Other times One could leave saying How long till that is done.

You both feed off each other so well, Others could be envious.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
heehee, I actually was a quiet person at one time. Jay sometimes prays for that person haha. You are a good man. Never change.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: HIGHWAY BLOWJOBS