HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014 : Swingers Discussion 236253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
TOPIC: HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
A whole new year of Happy Thoughts!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3510   End
User Details are only visible to members.
not yet. Info was faxed from the office to the Dr-in-charge-of-now-training-docs who is doing the training in Switzerland (wouldn't that be so awesome?) b/c he will prob have to do my eyes. It's okay with me.

Thanks for all the supportive, encouraging comments and emails. I really appreciate that.

My happy thought is comments and emails and just exchanges between people on here that are mature and thought-out. It makes my heart happy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Gina, I hope your surgery exceeds your expectations. Do you have a date set for it yet?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8896 posts)
Gina, the best of luck to you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16419 posts)
Yes! Gina best of luck with los ojos!

Jaycee, good for you! Keep your eyes out for other hot women. I never welch on a bet. Might as well make a party out of it if I have to fly that far.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8318 posts)
Wishing you the best possible outcome

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16953 posts)
Happy thought and scary thought all at the same time:

I'm a "special case" (snort) in the eye department, and will know soon if I'm a candidate for lens replacement surgery (Restor). I can't have regular lasik. Ok. And may still have to wear glasses with prisms afterwards. I find the technology AMAZING. And when it came to the cost (it's expensive), Mr.Sexus said some things to me that floored me, and made me again realize just how special this husband of mine is, and how much he wants me to be happy.

HT, this is not a brag, b/c those who know me, know I've been poor, also been homeless, and that I am grateful for everything we have, but I am happy we can do this and pay it off in one lump sum after we get the bill.

Scary because any surgery is scary, and even more so b/c it's my eyes. I cannot imagine what it will be like to really see.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
HT - I thought for a minute that I had moved to swinger wasteland, but alas I spoke too soon! Had a wonderful, wonderful but short evening last night and am so looking forward to the rest of the week nights.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(994 posts)
"Fun, I so hate that I missed the Lee Circle stunt! This is why I usually soldier up! I don't wanna miss a thing. "

Sing it, sister. I'm demanding a raincheck for a veritable laundry list of things I missed this time around.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3953 posts)
LR, you sexy thing, sorry that you weren't there too. But in hindsight it prolly was a good idea to have someone able to make bail if required. There is photographic evidence floating around of me behind a bar that wasn't exactly open for business.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Indeed!

Another HT: g'night all. I'm off to slumberland, and tomorrow, off to LA LA Land.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8318 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3510   End
TOPIC: HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014