HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014 : Swingers Discussion 236253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
TOPIC: HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
A whole new year of Happy Thoughts!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4071   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Cincy! Glad to be back! And yes, this one excited grandma-to-be!!

Today's HT - spending the evening talking non stop with my youngest daughter who just got home today from college for the holiday! I miss her horribly when she is at school!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
"cum south"

Oh, dear. If it is heading south, that's most definitely pee.

<------ When did these baloons start pointing in different directions? Sigh.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4048 posts)
Jan I like them baloons do you ever cum south from cincinnati?

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Frenzn (which I STILL always think of as frozenluvers!)- I totally missed your post. How lovely to see you back and with such happy news.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4048 posts)
HT: Just picked up 30lbs of fresh turkey and the majority of the grocery shopping is done. The long weekend begins at 3:00 today and I am SO looking forward to some cozy times with my family and friends.

Happy Memory: The Thanksgiving that I got behind on the early prep work and still needed to roll pie dough and knead bread dough after a single male friend had arrived for a little fun. The next day when I served the rolls and pie, Mr. Cincy and I had a secret giggle about exactly who had helped make dinner!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4048 posts)
OMG: I am healed! The dentist worked his magic. I am not starting the antibiotics until "after" Thanksgiving. I have to get my drink on a lil.....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3632 posts)
HT - Dinner tonight with my daughter & son in law. Going to a new place I have been wanting to try. On the other side, her father is in town and he will be joining us....lol

Rabbit - more than likely it was a bird strike and thank goodness it hit the windshield instead of going into the engine.....Glad she is home safe though.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
HT - My daughter is home from college and she is home safe. She was delayed and all we were told was that the plane had mechanical issues and they needed to place everyone on new flights.

Today, I got the whole story, her plane took off on time but once the plane reached elevation the cockpit windshield cracked and the plane had to immediately turn around and return to the airport.

Happy my daughter, and everyone on that flight, is fine.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
HT: Vacation beginning Tuesday, yeah! Bonus Happy Occurrence .... check engine light on my car comes on on Wednesday, goes off on Saturday. Double yeah!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(69 posts)
OMG, i'd like to have back the money we've spent on ear rings, just since we came into the LS. she is no longer allowed to wear the good stuff when we go out for play.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 4071   End
TOPIC: HAPPY THOUGHTS 2014