Guys who can't perform : Swingers Discussion 218531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGuys who can't perform
TOPIC: Guys who can't perform
Created by: Sexycouple2412 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i also agree. if you KNOW you have issues you shouldnt be swinging. happened to me on many occasions.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
So far havent met a man that cant get it up, thankfully, course I have not been looking for awhile. I agree with the post below 100 percent however.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Yeah, this happened to me, female half; more than I would like to say. The first time it happened to me, I took it personally, that they other male was not attracted to me!! If you can't perform, and don't want to take something to help you along; then you shouldn't play!! Get out of swinging; or just be a cuckhold for your female partner with SMs!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Hmmm.... I thought it was more related to guys getting off too quickly! This is strange!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I think for some men, they can get it up fine with their own partner, but have those "psychological" issues when with others, or in a group. Some men can't relax enough to enjoy themselves b/c they are worried or concerned about what is going on w/ their wives. Or too much to drink. Or too much visual stimulation all around them to be able to focus on the wife they're with. Or...any number of things. Sometimes it's about comfort level, sometimes performance anxiety, sometimes it's just really late in the evening when things get started.

My husband almost always gets hard (there's been an exception or two in our almost 8 years of swinging, and it's usually either been b/c he'd been going at it so long that they were both exhausted, or that he really wasn't into the woman he was with). he doesn't usually cum with other women though (a few nice exceptions to this). Some women are great with that b/c he certainly gets THEM off several times, fucking, orally, manually, whatever, as that's his priority, but we usually end up fucking each other when we go home, so that kind of thing works fine.

If I'm with a guy who can't get it up, or keep it up for whatever reason (it's happened very rarely, but it has happened that he can't maintain an erection, sometimes once the condom is on), then I will ask to take a little break, get some nourishment or water, and try again, and I will ultimately ask him to masturbate for me (I like watching that). That has always worked, the couple times I've done that. But that's also been when there was some privacy involved.

Hope this helps answer some questions as to why it happens, b/c it does. I don't freak out or feel cheated. I have the best sex partner in the world for me, and I know that swinging isn't the be all and end all, and I will look forward with anticipation and desire the time for me and my husband to go home (or to our room, etc. or even in the midst of a group thing) and fuck each other's brains out.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
We have run in to this issue. Fortunately for me, if the other male is having issues my husband can get a second erection within a few minutes of orgasm and can take care of business with me.

MrsP

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Fired up for days! Imagine, walking around with your shnozle at full attention! Hot damn!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Flt!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
I was thinking the same thing, VA!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
There are several threads in the Men's Talk and Women's Talk sections that have addressed this issue.

Knock on wood it hasn't really been an issue for us, but we rarely swap with couples, we more often add a SM or a SF to our play.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
If their husband is busted perhaps they should bring their own blue pills.

LOL @ the name of the town you're from.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Guys who can't perform