Guess who just joined the ranks of lifetime members : Swingers Discussion 2159701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGuess who just joined the ranks of lifetime members
TOPIC: Guess who just joined the ranks of lifetime members
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
The only thing you get is to be treated like crap, by the site. Have fun with that! ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
I just never signed up to do pics ;) that way I don't feel the need to wash my eyes out with lye soap.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
There are times we have REALLY felt like we needed to wash/sanitize/excorcise the visions we have seen while approving pics. BUT, all in all, have found being a life member worth the cost.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2886 posts)
we have been lifetime members for awhile and based on what I've seen posted about pics by other people on the forums we do not approve pics lol.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
I must agree.....sometimes you REALLY wish you could un-see some of those pictures. But if you are gonna stay on the site for any length of time, it is well worth the money.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
well lifetime members do get to approve pics. on second thought, sometimes i wish i could un-see some of those pics. what are some people thinking?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I have been debating whether to do the lifetime membership thing when mine is due for renewal in April....but with no decoder ring, I wonder if it's worth it...

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9910 posts)
congrats. sorry to dissapoint, but there really isnt any secret handshake or decoder ring. you just have to use common sense...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
When do we get our decoder rings and learn the secret handshake? I know it's a bit postwhorish... ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Guess who just joined the ranks of lifetime members