Group play vs Another couple : Swingers Discussion 425931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGroup play vs Another couple
TOPIC: Group play vs Another couple
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
there all kinds of ways to play group play . What your all describing is an orgy , bodies laying everywhere one rolling off to another.. try finding a situation where 5 are pleasing the one and taking turns on each.You stay focused on whats at hand .As long as when you have been pleased thats not the end of your game. Group play a has as many situations as one on one with another couple.Just have to open your mind, try and experiment with more then one thought of how it should be done and enjoy the creativity and passion for sex.. Mostly a group scene is not about you getting yours its the pleasure of others and what your willing to give to others instead of what you want to have done to you. In the situations where we have had a group of people we have known, the woman were all pleased by all both by males and females once that was accomplished then it was the guys turn as everyone knows a guy is more easily pleased sexually. How we have done it was to take each woman everybody undressing her .pleasuring her total body from head to toe. by all, until everyone is naked and havign some sort of fun.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Our favorite is one or two other couples in a nice setting. But every now and then we get in slut mood and then the bigger the puppy pile the better. The thing that does tick me off royally is in club playrooms when you're with whatever size group and all these looky loos think the have the right to just walk by and play snatch and grab.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Couple play is our "cup of tea". We don't care for the group scenario, it's awefully distractive. Mrs. Things

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
We have enjoyed both but couple to couple is definitely our preferred way to play!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
We definitely prefer 1-on-1 play over group play. Multitasking detracts from the fun for us. Even at a private swing party, we avoid group piles and go for 2 or 3 1-on-1 encounters during the course of the party.

Since we can't pat our heads and rub our bellies at the same time without messing it up, there's no way we can please two or more people at once. And since, for us, pleasing a playmate is a great deal of the pleasure we derive from swinging, multitasking combined with our inability to walk & chew gum at the same time leaves us preferring 1-on-1 encounters.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We only recently had our first group experience and while it was a lot of fun and we'll probably do it again if the right situation arrises, we have to agree that the multi-tasking makes it difficult to focus and enjoy the moment, even if you are the center of attention. Sensory overload definitely came into play!! We think that for us, group play could be an occasional nice warm up before pairing off and moving on to a more intimate setting where we can focus on our partner without distraction.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
My wife enjoys groups very much as well as couples. For me, I prefer couples to groups on most occasions. It's probably 50/50, when it comes to groups, on whether they have been truly enjoyable or just a nice experience for me.

I'd have to echo the multi-tasking comment of Poly. I find other people trying to play with my partner at the same time to be terribly distracting. Also, the laughers and gigglers can at times drive me nuts. Oddly enough, the laughing and joking around doesn't bother me in the least if it's the person I'm playing with. It has only been a problem when it was another person/couple in the room.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We prefer couple to couple or maybe 3 couples all together. Like you state, Poly, sometimes there is not much satisfaction in group play unless you alone are the center of attention, but couple to couple is fantastic.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Group play vs Another couple