Group play vs Another couple : Swingers Discussion 42593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGroup play vs Another couple
TOPIC: Group play vs Another couple
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cool! HeHeHe! Gwahahaha! Weg!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Also used for Wicked Evil Grin

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Dumb question, I know that :) is a smile, but what is "WEG"?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
All I can say is we've been practicing safer sex long before most std's, especially HIV were even identified. When we started (don't I just sound like your parents now?) it was syph, gonn or crabs. I think it was just a few years later that herpes was identified as something other than a cold sore. I'll state again for the record: we know to be totally safe, we need to be monogamous. But alas, we're willing to take a calculated risk. BUT! Count on the club to provide??? No, for years we've kept a (okay numerous) play pouches available and always take one into clubs. Change condoms, you bet we know. We're the ones doing it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
poly always remember this if you uncomfortable leave.Its really that simple .makes no sense to complain, if you stay in a situation like that , then you gotta do what you have to do.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Poly, I'm the large hairy older guy with a goatee, shaved head, and a fanny pack to carry my condoms, sanitary handy wipes, and lube ;->

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
whenever we have been invovled in a free for all ,I have personally washed each time and changed condoms with each female. In 7 years we have ony been in three situations like this .2 were with couples we have known for a very long time.The other time with people we had meet the night before.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
honestly it all depends on our mood. We have been in group situations where it has been a flop for one reason or another. Normally its because of lack of communication amongst the group or another reason has been because we didn't know everyone well enough to feel comfortable.

don't get me wrong we have been in group situations where we have had a blast. I think however that we do prefer the couple to couple or couple to single aspect better. Everyone is usually more in tune and there isn't a chance of anyone getting left out.

Its honestly whatever mood hits us at the time.

Kisses

Zoe and craig

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Each activity has it's own joys and flavors. We tend to play more couple to couple, usually easier to organize and more relaxed. Once or twice a year we accept an invitation to a group grope, understanding it is a horse of a different color.

And for Poly, the people we group grope with do change condoms after each connection, full or not.....lol. (Although we have to admit to dollar store condoms in a large bowl at one party that looked alot like old balloons-- MD always brings his own-- he hates them and is picky about the right fit)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Every house party we've attended has been more like a "mix & match" party than an orgy. Although the master bedroom is usually designated a "group room" and the door left open, rarely have we seen more than 2 couples using the group room at the same time.

We have never attended a party that became an orgy with people just lying around in naked piles licking and sucking and fucking anything that moved.

The vast majority of the time at the parties we've attended, a man and a woman just decide to go upstairs and have some fun together, usually by themselves, or sometimes 2 attached couples go up together to enjoy each other's partners. But mostly it's a freelance affair, where everyone is more or less "on their own" in regard to hooking up with someone. Basically, everyone just gets a "menu" with more than one entree choice on it, and your spouse or S.O. doesn't have to order the same entree as you are having.

I've heard about groups where the door gets locked at 10 p.m. and everyone just gets naked together on the floor, but we've never seen that and it's not our style, so we aren't likely to ever be at an "orgy."

On the other hand, we've enjoyed a number of small parties where we and the same 3 other couples got together and everyone had some time enjoying all 3 opposite-gender "entrees" during the evening, but again they were either private sessions or just 2 couples together in one bed.

I guess Orgies Aren't Us.

- - Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Group play vs Another couple