Got to love the Japanese : Swingers Discussion 217585101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGot to love the Japanese
TOPIC: Got to love the Japanese
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
You must hand it to the Japanese, they love their robots.

I particularly like Cyberdyne's use of Hal as the exoskeleton's name. Given the companies name, I would fear a fully autonomous robot produced by this company. :-)

ht tp://neurogadget.c om/2012/10/18/new-hal-exoskeleton-brain-controlled-full-body-suit-to-be-used-in-fukushima-cleanup/5612

I had found this while looking up materials which would be used in a Exoskeleton suit. I was trying to figure out a reason why one would use a organic muscle based system for the suit and ways to make it cost effective to use as a battle armor with armored plates covering the organic muscle underneath.

So far I haven't found such a theory which adds up. A servo based armor still seems to be the best and likely only option... Sadly. Organics have this tendency to be messy, and to require food or the muscle mass would eat itself over time and the suit would lose strength.

A greater issue however isn't providing the organic suit the means of maintaining muscle mass through nutrition, but rather battle field repairs or long term repairs.

Organic suits and ships make for great low level science fiction, where by you do not invest much time into asking how would that work in reality... But it doesn't make the cut for my level of science fiction which requires answers to these questions.

But the above link is still cool.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Carrie, I'm only a couple of years older than you and I used to listen to it al lthe time.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Domo arrigato, Mr. Roboto.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Seems to me every time I heard that song, a hangover was involved at some point.

I really think so.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
i, Robert

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
It is not from my generation either but I still know it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Sorry... not a song from "your generation"....

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19126 posts)
VA:

You drunk?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
I've got your picture Of me and you You wrote "I love you " I love me too I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do

It's in color Your hair is brown Your eyes are hazel And soft as clouds I often kiss you when there's no one else around

I've got your picture, I've got your picture I'd like a million of you over myself I asked the doctor to take your picture So I can look at you from inside as well You've got me turning up and turning down and turning in and turning 'round

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

I've got your picture, I've got your picture I'd like a million of them over myself I want the doctor to take your picture So I can look at you from inside as well You've got me turning up and turning down and turning in and turning 'round

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark Everyone around me is a total stranger Everyone avoids me like a psyco ranger Everyone

That's why I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so (think so think so think so) Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19126 posts)
You must hand it to the Japanese, they love their robots.

I particularly like Cyberdyne's use of Hal as the exoskeleton's name. Given the companies name, I would fear a fully autonomous robot produced by this company. :-)

ht tp://neurogadget.c om/2012/10/18/new-hal-exoskeleton-brain-controlled-full-body-suit-to-be-used-in-fukushima-cleanup/5612

I had found this while looking up materials which would be used in a Exoskeleton suit. I was trying to figure out a reason why one would use a organic muscle based system for the suit and ways to make it cost effective to use as a battle armor with armored plates covering the organic muscle underneath.

So far I haven't found such a theory which adds up. A servo based armor still seems to be the best and likely only option... Sadly. Organics have this tendency to be messy, and to require food or the muscle mass would eat itself over time and the suit would lose strength.

A greater issue however isn't providing the organic suit the means of maintaining muscle mass through nutrition, but rather battle field repairs or long term repairs.

Organic suits and ships make for great low level science fiction, where by you do not invest much time into asking how would that work in reality... But it doesn't make the cut for my level of science fiction which requires answers to these questions.

But the above link is still cool.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Got to love the Japanese