Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Good morning fora
TOPIC: Good_morning_fora
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 18 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.
When i have 15 ,16,17 i sleep all day and night I run girls from my neighborhud. then I start to work something and sleep to 8,9 and then i come in America and last 8 yr i work from 8,7 and now from 5... Damn. Same like picture when monkey start to look like man. But in my case is from man to monkey.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1315 posts)
I used to get up and get myself ready for school since the age of 6 years old. Not allowed to touch the stove, my mom would either leave breakfast for me before she left for work, or I would make myself a toast with jelly, my absolute favorite breakfast from first grade all the way to 8th!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
my mom and dad were always up before I left the house for school. I got up before they did and was almost ready to go out the door when they came down for dad to get ready for work but they were always awake to tell me good bye before I headed out the door.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
My mom use to stay in bed until 9am. I was in Elementary school. I set my own alarm, got up by myself, made my own breakfast (cereal) and got myself to school.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
My lovely kiddo woke me up at 5am, playing on his iPad.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Though we're around the same age, I started before you, my kids are older, a son finishing college doesn't require his mom to tend to him, neither does a 13 year old (though if you ask him, he's no longer 13). BUT, hubby is up early, so he makes breakfast for the younger one before he goes out for his morning run.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
ummm how can you have kids and not get up until 8:30 on week-days? Just wondering.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Good morning! I have no clue why I'm up, it's about 6:30am...wtf is up with that, I'm not used to waking up before 8:30am!

Where is IB20?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 18 of 18
TOPIC: Good morning fora
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.