Good lord!! : Swingers Discussion 45051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGood lord!!
TOPIC: Good lord!!
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here near Niagara Falls, Buffalo,NY area, the last week has been cold. We have had frost warnings just about every night! During the day this week, it has been in the low 60's, but a few weeks ago we had snow! Gotta love the four seasons... spring, fall, winter, and we get about 3 weeks of summer as of late...lol Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
We had beautiful weather all week. Temperatures in the low 70s, sunny skies, very light breezes. Today I was supposed to go fishing on Chesapeake Bay for striped bass (called rockfish here locally). I woke up to temperatures in the 50s, HEAVY rain, high winds, and 4-ft. seas on the Bay. It happens every time, doesn't it?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Anytime you want Newly, come visit our private mountaintop!!! There is also a beautiful breeze to cool you off, but can't say you would stay that way.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
I love this time of year, high 80's to 90's and humidity is always low! Everything is blooming or lush green and I can leave the windows open in the evenings for that cool soft breeze to whisk me away in dream land! ahhhhh....

Daytime high today: 90 degrees

Night time low: 69 degrees

not a cloud in the moonlit sky! :)

(One week away from having fresh tomatoes from the vine!)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
In our pleasant part of the world it's in the 80's and humid. Touching off Thunderstorms that make it muggier that before the storm. Nights are a muggy 60's. AC is on.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Our temps have been in the 90s. OUr humidity is horrible during the summer and becuase of it we usually feel like it is in the 100s. We do get a breeze from the Gulf which helps a lot. Our biggest problem is it doesn't cool down at night. You can go out at 1am and it can still be in the 90s or 80s.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Been cloudy and drizzly here

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
You should be in PA then, it sucks (weather wise) here. It was close to 80 here a few weeks back, now we are lucky to be in the 60s. Hate humidity, but would take hot weather any day over cold. You could always come visit us here in PA, we can always cool you down,or make you hotter!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
<bends of Paula and fans her> Here, please eat these ice chips. It's about 80 right now and a wonderful breeze coming off the Ocean. We're supposed to hit 90 Monday though.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Good lord!!