Good lay : Swingers Discussion 439171011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGood lay
TOPIC: Good lay
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are very fortunate that in our roughly ten years of swinging we have had mostly very good sexual encounters. We don't like to just meet and "fuck", pardon the language. We find that establishing a bit of a friendship/rapport works best for us. Over all, just about all of our experiences have resulted in very good sex. Mrs. Buff who has a big smile on her face just thinking about the past ten years ~ Why didn't I start sooner?? LOL!!!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Ha ha ha ~ VERY TRUE!!!!!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
The memorable ones are the dangerous ones, where you have connected on more levels than the physical.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
If I survive, and she smiles at me in the mornin, it was a goodun!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I will only respond as to my (Ms.) which stand out--and of course, the very first experience I had was absolutely fantastic. The couple we met for our first experience were already experienced and were absolutely spectacular. Between the nerves, excitement and the orgasms, would have to say that was one of the best. Also we have our best swinger friends (a couple who will marry this July) we met a few months after our first experience, and only get to see them about 4-5 times a year, but it is still exciting and different each time, and they are both energizer bunnies more than us. Those are the ones that "stand out".

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Bacchus has a great phrase: "I thought the top of my head was going to blow off " Yup, that's a great fuck. For me it's when my heart rate takes forever to slow down.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Good lay