Good lay : Swingers Discussion 43917101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGood lay
TOPIC: Good lay
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I guess I may be Different from most single guys but I like the Slow Build up. I go to the Club. I like the slow dances the Kissing the Touching. Then it just builds into a Really Fun experiance. I always Look forward to being with my Friends and just relaxing and haveing a Great time.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
great fucks : are mind blowing,lip biting,bedroom eye looks,knees quaking,weak all over,sweat from the lower lip,very creative, soft to hard driving enjoyable to all.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
A good lay involves eye contact, feedback, and not jumping on just the 3 points. That is taking the long way home. Durability of a hard-on is very important.

The best times have been when the sun, moon, stars, and hormonal conditions all conspire to curl my toes.

Last Saturday, was just such a night. Anytime I can come 5 times in 10 minutes.. with a caring partner...is a great night.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I see spots like that alot to be honest but it is usually right before a migraine hits...so to see it while having sex didn't really freek me out it was just kinda odd to have it happen then but I did end up with a migraine this morning .... and had a headach all day yesterday ....so It was prob. a mixture of the great sex and the start of one of my many attacks.... it will goaway in a few days, if it gets too bad the black out shades will work wonders later today , and the crazy man( Gary) put in the air conditioners yesterday so I will go liein the dark bedroom with the ac on and an icepack on my head for a day or two and be better.... I have a abnormal LOW blood pressure so for mine to spike like that I know it means something....

~ Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
NJC..I guess that is a valid concern. I have absolutely no doubt that Kristine could handle that situation if it ever presented itself, particularly in a group setting. Even in the event that I was paying attention to what everyone else was doing that night I do not think I would notice someone trying to do that. We'll never be the ones paying complete attention to what our spouse is doing. We will get the other's attention if something is not going well and it won't necessarily be done with subtleness.

So far we haven't ran into any of these bad experiences others talk about from time to time. No rude, pushy or arrogant people and certainly not any of those who push our rules once they have been established. Knocking on wood....

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
NJC.... some how I can believe that!! LOL

~ Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
SOAB NJC, you caught us again!!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Gary has taught me ALOT when it comes to sex....I would have to say the best sex I have is always with him as alot of times with others I do not cum.... but the other night I came so many times and in such a way I was seeing spots and had a hard time catching my breath afterwards... ( and before anyone asks ..no choking was involved were not into that ...yes someone asked me this already ) the breath thing is a normal thing the spots is something new and something I want to do again if it makes me feel the way I did last weekend :)

Someone should start a topic about funny sex stories lol we have one !! LOL

~ Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Boy that bad experience with condoms or the lack thereof could fill pages, couldn't it? It amazes me over the years how many times, in spite of how vocal we are on the issue, someone has tried to slip it in. And of course M, just yesterday we discussed my all time favorite condom experience.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
In my mind there is one simple question that tells me if it was a good lay. Do I have any idea what anyone else in the room was doing? If I was oblivious to everyone else around the sex had to be great. Kristine and I were talking about this a few weeks ago. It lead to another question...Was the sex not that good because we were watching everyone else? Or, were we watching everyone else because the sex was not that good? Which was the cause and which was the effect?

R

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Good lay