Glasses : Swingers Discussion 1930421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGlasses
TOPIC: Glasses
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We rented a townhouse for the weekend with friends. He's VERY nearsighted and so am I. Several times during the weekend one of us would be feeling all around the bedside table for our glasses. It was a running joke but i want them back the second I'm done. At one point, mine were totally missing- as in turn on all the lights interrupt the action of everyone else in the room, stop the world until we find them. Mr.Cincy loudly said "OK, OK I'll spring for LASIK just let me finish here."

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3763 posts)
ok I joke that I'm blind without my glasses but I'm not THAT blind without them. I generally do not wear them for sex, unless its a bend me over something pull my skirt up and fuck me hard quickie. I never wear contacts.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
One of my favorites wears glasses sometimes and she's so hot in them. However, they tend to get rattled off her head during sex. Then when she takes them off, she's blind as a bat. I mean fall off the bed poke me in the eye knee me in the nuts blind.

So while they look great and she looks so damn sexy in them, when it comes to doin' the deed I prefer she wears contacts.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
cincy they can if the plastic isn't too brittle. Which sadly usually it is, if you can find vintage ones.

I usually don't have them on in my pics on here, which then I'm sure might come as a surprise when we meet with people.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
No glasses for me I love looking into the eyes.........

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
Pg- take vintage frames to an optician. They can make lenses to fit.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3763 posts)
Getting ready to get new glasses, I'd like to find some cat's eye frames since I usually dress with a bit of retro style.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
I remember the first time I asked Mrs. Curious to wear glasses during sex. She was getting into some really serious oral, and I looked down at her and said, "baby, it would be so hot if you were wearing glasses right now!!!" And she said "I'll put them on, but why would it be hot?" And my reply was "if you were wearing your glasses right now, you would be sucking on my cock instead of the bedpost!!!"

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
glasses,if that is all they are wearing is ok with me......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I LOVE girls with glasses.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: Glasses