Girls Play Room Flirt room : Swingers Discussion 380071081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGirls Play Room Flirt room
TOPIC: Girls Play Room Flirt room
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will be wearing my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. We don't go out on NYE. It is too damn dangerous with all those drunks on the road.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
Watch out 4play...That "little" girl will have YOU blubbering like a baby very quickly... smile

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
No Pen, You make it harder because it is easy for me to make it harder than harder for your hard body!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Harder? Now that is a challenge! I do like to get harder! You do however make it harder Pen!

Elaine what happened to Chas? You really don't think you could have been to hard on me now do you? I still wonder if you should have to repeat your first farming lesson! You were a bad little farmer you know!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well Elaine... You did not see everything that happened but Penny came after me with a strap on and I hit the ground to my knees. Mrs. 4play tripped on nofun and landed on top of my back when Penny started poking! Thank god for her as I have a reputation to uphold! I noticed that Penny was still going and Mrs. 4play was enjoying the strap on, So... I did what all good farmers do, I prepared to plant first getting the hole wet enough to grow a strong hard plant! As soon as Penny finishes with Mrs. 4play I plan to put a little fertilizer in that hole and then you will be much more impressed with my farm equipment! Thank you for being patient as it takes a village to plant a good spud!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
now that was not fair Pen! Luckily Mrs. 4play was there to take it for me! Whew! Thats my gurl!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OH yes and the soil in Ohio is fantastic! I hear Sandusky is famous for sweet gherkins though!

Elaine, you know as a farmers apprentice you need hands on training! Now pound that stake in here (on the ground!) and put a string up so you will get them "Straight!" This could take a few hours to plant one or two but we have all day! OH, it slipped sweetie, don't worry about that poking feeling, it will go away in a few hours! Besides it is just part of being a farmers slav... Apprentice! MMMMM... you are doing such a good job!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OM Gosh! Would you plant those potato's right there in the ground in front of me? Now do not bend your knees as a good potato planter stands up and does not bend at the knees! Oh and does not wear any clothes as it would be bad luck if a potato gets your clothes dirty! Will you plant them right there curiouscouplemd? I promise I will not do anything sexual until you turn around!LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Ok I'm looking at the marks on my arms and I just can't imagine you laying quietly Cindee!!!

Ella

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
Did someone call for Farmer 4play? I can satisfy all your fruit and vegetable needs! Does Elaine dig potato's?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 232   End
TOPIC: Girls Play Room Flirt room