Girls Play Room Flirt room : Swingers Discussion 3800710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGirls Play Room Flirt room
TOPIC: Girls Play Room Flirt room
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In answer to techniques, I like it all ways. It just depends on what mood I am in.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
"If I saw an eyeball, guess what you would see next?"

stars?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Ha! If you went into the guys room and drilled a hole to peep - the only thing you'd ever see is an eyeball!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GOOD! Back to technique.

>What rocks your boat? -Long strokes along my body. -Long strokes running over my breasts and down my legs.

-I like slow, long, and deep. With intercourse, I need the full contact of their body on mine.

-Hard and fast...We call pile driver sex. Especially if the guy pins your legs up over his shoulders. No for me..That's for him. Hard pounding makes me numb.

Now licking.. Let me count the ways.

-Coming from the "top" down along the clit is very nice. I use that a lot.

-Running my tongue from the vagina to the very tip of the clit. I stay there. Just barely touching the tip. I'm a fairly hard touch.

Do you like the same type of motions regardless of who you are with?... -It seems that way.

Do you explain to new playmates what makes you feel good, or do you try to adjust to their tecnique? -Damn right. I give direct feedback. I would want it.

What do you do when someone is doing it WAY to hard and fast, or too soft and slow and you are simply NOT getting there? -There's a point where I will stop it.

Do you show them what you like or do you (GASP) fake it? -I don't fake it anymore. I have certainly. If the chemistry just isn't there, the directions are not working, I stop it. No one is golden...no matter what we think.

-That's why I don't get invested in her orgasm. We are having FUN. If we get there, great. Relaxed, NOT goal oriented is the ticket.

Have you ever faked it to get it over with quicker? -All women have....that's a generality and it's true.

Mischief<---more to the left.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
btw - the problem yesterday with the red X's may have had to do with the database upgrading webbie was working on. Dicha see the notices when you logged in? 8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Clules....It's obvious you NEED some attention. I'm not that far away. Willing to provide.. Is there a cool club between you and I?

Curious.. Insight is a lesbian run camp. It has tent sites, Cabins, a lake and other areas.

Cindee: "It's dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians." Personally, biwomen don't need flavoring. We do it RAW. Big Smile.

Nofun...of course you peeked in here.. Just don't let us know next time. Smile.

There may be another camp in Pa that would be fun to attend. Insight was clothing optional. I love not wearing a shirt.

Speaking of which. I would love to go to Burning man one year. My husband thinks I'm crazy as usual...smile.

Much Mischief available to the ladies.. Love ya. kiss

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I was having the same problem with everyones pics, they were all X's but now they are fixed, must have been a server thing.

(My breasts aren't X'd out anymore are they?)

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Pen,

Thanks but I can see them now. Not sure what the problem was but I didn't do anything except log off because I had to go grocery shopping.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I can't even see them when I click on Cindee's profile. I see all the pics that have been there but there are also 3 red Xs. *shrugs*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Cindee,

Looks like it. Yours is the only one doing that. I can see everyone else's pics.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 232   End
TOPIC: Girls Play Room Flirt room