Getting In and Staying In Shape : Swingers Discussion 423151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGetting In and Staying In Shape
TOPIC: Getting In and Staying In Shape
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
working out does not mean you will lose weight in fact many who work out increase their weight.You do tone the body. When I was much younger I worked out every day.When I had a tryout with the tigers I stayed in shape by playing semi pro football and then to stay in shape played basketball along with working out in the gym.The running kept weight down the working out in the gym kept the tone.I did this for 15 years. Make sure not to over do it.Some people will work out 5 or more times a week not giving their bodies time to heel to adjust to the new look and physical ability.This is probably the worst thing you can do to your body and will come back to haunt you.Be sure to consult someone at the gym to set up a workout habit designed for what you wish to do. You wil be surprised at how different of a regime they wlil give you then you give yourself. These days I do not work out at a gym, we walk and ride bikes for our workouts.I weigh 15 more pounds then I did when I played atheletics

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Maybe he meant he grew?

L., the optimist

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
funlovin, it's workin' for ya!

L., who appreciates your fitness

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Well take a look at our profile. We're reasonably successful in the lifestyle but have not been accused of being in shape for some years. LOL. That said, I do wish we were in better shape.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Any tricks, secrets or ways to get in shape and keep in that way? How do some of you do it? Is it required once you are all the way into the LS?

please be serious.

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Getting In and Staying In Shape