Gardening : Swingers Discussion 175909
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGardening
TOPIC: Gardening
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since Spring is coming.. maybe this will help brighten the remaining cool days...

I try and add 1 or 2 new flowers a year. This way IF isnt doesnt work out, it doesnt effect my gardens.

Last year I added Bamboo and a passion vine. They both did great. IF you need a fast growing, beauty of a vine.. get the passion vine. The flowers unreal and smell edible. They do bring bees so plant them away from traffic.

This year.. Im not sure yet.. Im looking for suggestions. I have this reallllly old lady at this lil nursery here, she usually picks one a year for me. Last she picked was portaluca? LOVE them. They do well in hot dry places.

and you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! I've been away from this site for few years. Was in a relationship… she doesn't swing, so I stopped visiting these sites. Single again... : ) The garden thread... what happened to it...? You guys stopped watering it? Looks dead... : ( Superthrive anyone????

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
My gardens did well this season. Other than the few weeks I ignored them due to heat. I have to get pics of my banana trees. They started at about 3 ft and they are easily 12 ft now. IM going to bring in a few of the smaller ones so I have for next year.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I like japanesse maples they have a reallly nice maroon-crimsion color and when accented with darker purple and blue colored flowers they are pretty.

Also there is what they call a mexican shell plant. it is a trip. it blooms in the moring and dies everynight (it is an annual) and the flower each day of the week is different in color and shape.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
I don't know what mine were, got my first one from some people that rented a house from us. Then it had babies and the babies had babies...and banana's. Huge leaves some of them bigger then me on the full sized plants. I sold a bunch of the young ones at a yard sale the year before I killed all mine.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Mine are Cavendish - the same as in the grocery stores. They are about 12-14 feet tall and I have bunches of fruit :)

The leaves are enormous. Up to six feet long and 3 feet wide.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
I had about 60 banana plants at one time. waited too late to replant them one year and they died :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
You wouldn't believe the looks I get from my neighbors with big papaya and banana trees growing in my yard.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19827 posts)
Va, you have to look for ones with a vagiant; those are female.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
My Hot peppers are outstanding this year.

My Tomatoes were average growth wise but great tasting. my cucumber plants all died in mid-summer from some kind of bug... :(

all in all it was an ok year.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
you trying to raise bi papaya's???

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1113   End
TOPIC: Gardening