Gang bang party suggestions : Swingers Discussion 43410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumGang bang party suggestions
TOPIC: Gang bang party suggestions
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been setting up gang bangs for about 3 years now, and I have developed the following rules:

1. In order to get 5 men to show, you must get definite commitments from at least 8.

2. A gang bang must be organized and coordinated by a husband, boyfriend, or trusted male swing friend-a woman cannot set up her own gang bang!

3. Set a date at least 1 month in advance, send invitations, request RSVPs, and follow up at 1 week intervals.

4. ONLY invite men that you know are for real because you have played with them, you have seen them perform at parties, they have a strong reference from your swing friends, or you can tell from their profile and the pics thereon that they are for real.

5. If a man fails to show 2 times (for whatever reason), take him off the invitation list. (Sorry guys, but I have developed my good reputation because of my dependability).

6. In my experience, part of the eroticism for the lady is being the only woman in the room and thereby the center of attention. I have never successfully had other women as fluffers attend a gang bang.

7. Women have different preferences as to what they enjoy sexually. Prior to going up to the room, there should be a meeting in the lounge with the organizer and all the men to discuss parameters, prohibitions, and what the lady wants.

The bottom line is that a quality gang bang requires much work and preparation. The look of satisfaction on a woman's face is well worth it, though.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3233 posts)
you are an idiot if i correctly read your responses that you may not even have a male friend there for security.........either you are so naive to human specie males or you're just plain senseless and careless to the protection of yourself and your body and life........ since it may be a cause for your last birthday if not planned properly ....then i say go out with a " bang" .............................

Clawson MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You might want to consider having a couple of females there as well. You are the center of attention but the others are there to help those guys stay ready and able. Besides that, Terry is right, you need a couple of guys for security. depending on how many men you plan to have there, you don't want things to get out of control, and it can happen. Don't tell them where it is going to be held until the day of the "party". Have them call your cell phone that evening and tell them where it is at. Just give them a general location to meet up at as a group. If you haven't met all these guys before hand you need to be concerned about your safety above all else. Hope you have a great time.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Gang bang party suggestions