Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 168  Next »
91 to 100 of 1673
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes she is ,she very outspoken , Very smart women .Brains and good looks .I have to be nice to her she is the one picking out my Assisted living place some day LOL .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11983 posts)
Probably just being a pain her ass now... ;)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2581 posts)
ah, but I bet she isn't still laying on your bladder.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
My last one ,I was so sick and skinny ,I wasn't showing a lot , When she was born she was 4 lbs and had to stay in the hospital a few days ,She must of been laying on my bladder the whole time I had to pee all time .I was so glad when she arrived .I looked like death warmed over the whole 9 months . Now she 6 foot tall and a beautiful women . Still gives me a hard time LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11983 posts)
i was down 27 lbs when i went home from the hospital after giving birth. apparently i was retaining a *lot* of fluids.

my feet and hands were almost back to normal. i had to replace all the shoes that stretched out in the final months of pregnancy.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17676 posts)
That IS kinda unusual

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
That is interesting.

I don't know how but I went to the doctor and then felt too sick afterwards to eat. The next morning my friend called in a panic and needed help with her child's birthday party. I only ate 3 MM's that day. Then I went into labor before I had a chance to eat a meal. After 10 hours I delivered. They weighed me. I had a 7 lb, 10 oz. baby and lost 3 lbs.They didn't even put in an IV. I don't know where all the weight came from.

When I had my hysterectomy, they removed 2 1/2 lbs. but my weight went up 30 lbs. in 2 days so it must be water-weight but I still don't see how it's possible.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1196 posts)
My laboring patients are placed on the "ice chips only". I promise them that if they adhere to the diet, they should lose approximately 12 pounds that day.

Fun fact: the average weight loss when a woman delivers at term is approximately {you guessed it} 12 pounds.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
We want reports on seal eating sharks to save the salmon for me to eat!! Whale sharks are not of importance unless they stop eating whales and start eating seals!!!! LOL

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
Ok I'm back with more Shark "tails" LOL A whale shark was tagged off Long Island in a spot called the canyon its where the floor of the ocean drop off very deep like 1000 of feet or more, Its a favorite spot for Game fishermen fish ,mostly for game fish Tuna , Shark . The whale sharks name now is Canyon ,its the first one tagged ,going to be interesting too see where he travels . Ok have a good weekend every one ,drive safe NO drinking and driving please . HUGGGGGGGGGGG Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11983 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 168  Next »
91 to 100 of 1673
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.