Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 154  Next »
91 to 100 of 1531
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun Fact: contrary to some often-repeated misinformation, the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) is the largest federal employee union representing 700,000 federal and D.C. government workers nationwide and overseas. 

Thought you would all like to know {grin}

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
wow who allows their 12 yr old to get married?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3133 posts)
Fun Fact: in 1985 then 12-year old Hal Warden of Greenbrier, TN, married a 15 year old girl. The two had a child but she soon filed for divorce, because he "acted like a 10 year old" (which may or may not be because that's almost what he was).

Undaunted by this experience, in 1987 the now 14-year old Hal married a 13-year old girl, which also produced a child. He ended up losing a custody battle with his first wife and was ordered to pay $30 a week in child support, however he was legally required to go to school full-time, and state law prevented him from working in any way, so his earning potential was, shall we say, limited. He missed the first day of 10th grade classes to attend the custody hearing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
"No whale update on Mary Lee today? Guess I'll have to follow the updates on our Governor who is enjoying his time on the Jersey beach today ..."

So there WAS a whale update today?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5630 posts)
Democrats need to get a budget and the beaches will open again. Put the budget on Christie's desk for him to sign. Never will happen because the goverment has taken everything from the taxpayer and the taxpayer has nothing left to give.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5825 posts)
when i saw the pics this morning...well, i won't go there.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16854 posts)
Bastard, right!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8666 posts)
No whale update on Mary Lee today? Guess I'll have to follow the updates on our Governor who is enjoying his time on the Jersey beach today while all the State Parks/Beaches are closed down to the public under his order.... probably should have put this in the WTF thread!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1088 posts)
Beignets are the official state doughnut of Louisiana.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5914 posts)
Dare I say, another Fun Fact about sharks.

The Greenland shark is thought to be the longest lived of all vertebrates, reaching sexual maturity at the age of about 150 and the end of their lives at roughly 300-500 years.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 154  Next »
91 to 100 of 1531
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.