Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 77  Next »
71 to 80 of 767
User Details are only visible to members.
Va " Don't give up the ship" that's very interesting .maybe she should of opened up a dry cleaning company she know all about stains . OMG what was that poor girl thinking ,and he was a SNAKE that bastard . And to think ,he could be the First Man if Hillary makes it to the white house . I would be very sick if that happen ,Like throw up sick .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4580 posts)
Wow! 6-7 years? You are persistent.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Fun fact, along those lines...

I was born exactly the same day as Monica Lewinsky. When she began her dumb handbag company, I used to send emails every year "I just wanted to wish Ms. Lewinsky a happy 28th birthday. It's my 28th today too."

After 6-7 years of never getting a reply I gave up. I figured that considering SOME of the email she probably gets, mine was outstandingly polite. I find it a little sad that I never got a reply.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
I am saying I know someone who was intimate with him. She kept the details private.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Are you saying you know someone who sucked off GHWB?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
He is not as faithful as people may think. Back in the 80's a friend of mine at the time had an experience with him performing an age old service. Who knows..maybe Barbara knew??

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
FF: Yesterday was the 71st anniversary of former President George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara. They are the longest marriage in US Presidential history.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
I don't think anyone is tense or upset about it.

I think what's probably true is that some white men presented their Indian brides as "princess" to their family and community in order to make it more socially acceptable.

I think it's also true that while some tribes did not have anything resembling "royalty" (i.e. the leader was elected by a council, similar to a president, or was simply the biggest badass who beat everyone else up), in some others it very closely resembled "royalty", and Indian nations such as Powatans were kingdoms by almost any definition. So while Pocohontas herself might not have been called "princess" within her clan, she would probably have met almost any definition of "princess".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
Just a foot note ,if I maybe so bold ,if you Google Princess Ronkonkoma there is a lot of info about the story very interesting Long Island is rich in indian history ,a lot of our towns ,schools have indian names ,we have 3 active tribes here also ,I do believe the older women are called princess. Every one have a nice day Peace

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4580 posts)
OH SHIT ,now I have to tell all the 25,000 people who live in this lovely town ,there is no Indian princess and we better tear down the statue that bears her name too ,and maybe tell all the kids there no Santa Claus too all for political correctness . Rabbit now really ,there are other important thing to worry about in this world Its folklore that's all it is not a history lesson . Have a nice day get home safe ok . Hugs Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4580 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 77  Next »
71 to 80 of 767
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.