Fun Facts : Swingers Discussion 2152621061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 526   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not entirely accurate. 1 pension was still being paid out as of Jul 2013 (2 were being paid in 2012). In both cases, it wasn't a spouse, but a surviving child recieving benefits. The children were most likely disabled or mentally handicapped prior to turning 18 and the mothers deceased at the time of their fathers' passing in order for them to continue to receive pay and benefits.

It's still pretty fascinating though, knowing that the child of a civil war vet is still alive. In this case, the surviving child is in her 90s and living in a nursing home. She receives a little more than $800/mo from her father's pension.

Related Fun Fact: The last Union veteran, Albert Woolson, died in 1956 at age 109. The last Confederate veteran, John Salling, died in 1958 at age 112.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
FF: The government still pays two pensions from the Civil War. Two soldiers in their 90's who fought in it, ended up marrying some 18-19 year olds before they died thus giving them benefits, and the woman are still alive today.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Fun Fact:

Jerry Maren is the only one of the 124 Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz who remains alive to this day. He was a prominent one too - the center (green) member of the Lollipop Guild. He was 19 at the time of filming, and is 94 today.

Ten child actors also dressed as Munchkins to add to the numbers. One child actress (i.e. not a dwarf) remains alive. Priscilla Clark is 85, having been 10 at the time of the production.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
Since I missed the first day of National Clitoral Awareness Week I'm celebrating it May 6 - 12 instead.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3420 posts)
"some dudes"

Drats. Obviously, she is referring to some dudes other than doods here in the forums. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Whoa! I'm six days behind celebrating this month. I'd better get busy with myself.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
Well, damn - I stand corrected.

Is there an Awareness Week for things I was not aware of?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
Its a population thing.

Oh, and Va, its International, not National.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
clits get a week and masturbation get the whole month of May

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Fun Fact:

There's a website called:

catsthatlooklikehitler. com

It's exactly what it sounds like. Not cats dressed up in Nazi attire - cats with color patterns that make them look like they have a Hitler-esque mustache.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 526   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts