Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 651   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KellyJean: Your post re Hennessy intrigued me to the point that I did a bit of research again. I didn't know much about Mr. Hennessy other than the cognac. I used to be obsessed with Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH). Not so much today as the brand has been copied to no end and the prices have skyrocketed on the non-fakes. However, I still love the Moet Champagne. Actually, that's the only champagne I really enjoy and drink. Thanks for enticing me to learn something today.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
No wonder I hate Shalimar! Thanks for the heads up.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
Who knew, the Hennessy dynasty also has a perfumer in their midst, Kilian.

~ I have never gone to an orgy; I've never been invited. No matter —I don’t have to be a libertine to smell like a libertine. Les Liaisons Dangereuses by Kilian is an orgy in a perfume bottle, a fragrance steeped in the scents of group sex. Or so claims Kilian Hennessy.

"Bodies slick with sweat, hot with the odours of sexual favours" is how Hennessy describes his perfume

The great French perfumer Jacques Guerlain once said that perfumes should smell of "the underside of my mistress." The scents he created, such as Jicky (1889) and Shalimar (1925), were tinged with vaginal and anal smells. NOW YOU KNOW !!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2194 posts)
Jay-Z to host Mayweather/Pacquiao post-fight party in Vegas. VIP table $50,000. On the lower end, general admission for men $100 and $30 for ladies. I'll be watching the fight on PPV.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
I call it "tree jizz".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22642 posts)
FF: Pollen can be considered "plant sperm".

I guess that could mean that allergy sufferers caught an STD after getting raped by a tree.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
FF: With over 896,000 views, the "Body Part of the Week" thread is currently the most viewed topic here.

The recent improvement in the site's allowing the selection of pictures to use while posting makes me think that thread will not reach 1,000,000 views.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Thanks for pointing out my typo PG. :-)

It should have been "in" not "is". I hate when I do that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
"The largest (length) penis is the world belongs to Jonah Falcon and measures 13.5" long and 6.3" in circumference. "

well I would post the picture of me with my hand blocking my vajajay and say hell no, but not so fun fact, no more ability to choose the picture that goes with post.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
LMAO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 651   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts