Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
41 to 50 of 1397
User Details are only visible to members.
I already made one. She isn't interested.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28367 posts)
Fun Fact: a few years ago, I noticed the weather was taking up a large portion of both the Happy Thoughts and the Bitch Fest threads, which inspired me to stsrt the How's the Weather Out There thread.

Inez, you realize your shark friend merits her own thread, don't you? That way, updates don't get lost in the shuffle of posts on other subjects. Just a thought, but I thought it woymuld be cool to give the shark her own thread.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
She must either be going to the Chegg or Fantasy Island.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2332 posts)
That's it. The bubbles started right away but it wasn't hot. It took longer for it to reach a boiling temp. It had me baffled because I just checked the boiling point at 11K feet and it's 191 degrees. I'm sure we didn't put our hand in it then.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
Mary Lee Up Date,she still in Jersey but way off shore ,almost in line with Beach Haven , "Fokker" area of Jersey .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11279 posts)
Oh bubbles happen at an earlier stage when dissolved gasses are driven out of solution.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28367 posts)
Unlike Denver, Lakes of the Clouds in CO is 11K feet in the air.. I know. less than Mt. Everest. Water was not hot.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
You're probably right but I'm telling you there were bubbles and it wasn't hot. Maybe the cold mountain air..I dunno.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
Eh.....

Boiling water is 95C in Denver and 71C at the peak of Everest.

Humans cannot tolerate water higher than 57C for more than a few seconds.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28367 posts)
If you think it's a low boiling point because of atmospheric pressure in Denver try Lake's of the Clouds there in Colorado. You can practually put you hand in it when it's "boiling".

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8278 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 140  Next »
41 to 50 of 1397
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.