Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 168  Next »
31 to 40 of 1673
User Details are only visible to members.
More young Great Whites were tagged off of Long Island this Summer ,going to be interesting to see if there come back next summer Bite Me LOL.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11983 posts)
Yaa for no bra, but booo for fall weather, mrs is wearing clothing that covers her lovely body at home. Already ready for summer.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7292 posts)
heh. if the timing works, i could definitely use your...help....getting the sports bra off later, chezlove

:-* <3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Today is the 13th and Wear No Bra Day? Tis "My Lucky Day"!

nj, let me know if you need any help "throwing" that on.... ;-)

or taking it off ;-) ;-)

<3

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1249 posts)
Fok, okay I won't wear a bra today. What makes it wear no bra day, 10/13? or Friday? I prefer every Friday.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4302 posts)
heh. i didn’t know that, but i ain’t wearin’ one. if/when i go out later, i’ll throw on a sports bra for the gym.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Today is also “Wear no bra” day.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2585 posts)
today is world egg day.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Fun Fact:

K-Tel invented the compilation album in 1966 with "25 Country Hits", followed by "25 Polka Greats". Both were huge sellers and set K-Tel on the road to riches.

By the late 90s K-Tel began to wane and people were no longer going to KMart to buy that album they saw on a TV commercial. Many people credit K-Tel to exposing bands that otherwise might never have been heard of by including a few "who the F is this?" songs on every compilation album. He was important among Canadian artists because Kives himself was Canadian, and K-Tel was based out of Canada, so it resulted in Canadian music (for better or worse) being exported all over the world.

By the mid-2000s the company had simply fallen back to living off the more than 20,000 songs it owns the licensing rights to, including “The Twist” by Chubby Checker, “What I Like About You” by The Romantics, “Tutti Frutti” by Little Richard, and “Surfin’ Bird” by The Trashmen.

K-Tel also began the "As Seen on TV" concept and sold zillions of products... here's how to order:

Philips Keves, who started it all, died last year.

The very first LP I ever owned (myself, not my parents) was Star Tracks. 1983. I wanted it because it had Electric Avenue on it, followed soon by Hot Tracks, which I wanted because it had Mr. Roboto on it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Fun Fact:

As of today, there are at least 12 former members of the Nazi regime still wanted for trial on war crimes dating from World War 2. Some of them (such as Helmut Oberlander) have been located and are in some kind of legal process even today; in his case it's a matter of extradition from Canada.

All are 93 year of age or older. Some have been located but have been found unfit to stand trial due to their extremely advanced age, frail heath, and/or dementia.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 168  Next »
31 to 40 of 1673
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.