Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 161  Next »
31 to 40 of 1601
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe there is someone out there that weaves a silk out of Rodman's cum...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
Fun he was trying to butt fuck a shark

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6546 posts)
He prolly did it whilst diving for clams.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
"Dennis Rodman broke his dick on 3 different occasions, "

Cool story, but what has it got to do with sharks?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14098 posts)
Beer is better then whiskey when its a hot summer night!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6546 posts)
Guys if you get squirmish hearing about a dude getting his "junk" hurt, skip this one. The rest, read on. This is some funny stuff:

Dennis Rodman broke his dick on 3 different occasions, seriously 3 different times. (Nurse even tried to blackmail him)

youtube . com /watch?v=p3zDKkoNMcg (in his own words)

Lewisville NC
Username hidden
(4872 posts)
For those wanting to read the story on this woman and her rare work:

bbc. com/ . news/ magazine -33691781

(You know what to do yo get the link to work)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
"OMG, but your g-string smells like a clam." "Why yes, yes it does."

Perhaps the world's strangest job.

Max Paradiso from the BBC interview "... a woman named Chiara Vigo, who is thought to be the only person left on Earth who knows how to harvest, spin and fabricate materials from what is known as sea silk. The thread, which is also called byssus, is secreted by large clams, which produce it to attach themselves to rocks. Think of it as a sort of “solidified saliva,” says Paradiso.

Vigo, who lives on the island of Sant’Antioco in Sardinia, dives 300 to 400 times while accompanied by Italian coast guard members who make sure she does not disturb the protected species, reports Paradiso. Then, she spins the thread and makes it into glistening bracelets, lace and other garments. Since it’s so rare and comes from protected species, writes Paradiso, it’s not for sale."

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
I've never had to resort to blocking other foramembers, only creepy stalker type dudes that have sent me unsettling birdie messages. I've disagreed with people from time to time {who hasn't?}, but I've never had things degenerate to that point.

I'm not sure why you felt she needed a reasonable suggestion from you to continue posting about whales to her heart's content {I'm paraphrasing, of course}, since she is an adult person in a free country and she is quite good at expressing herself when and how she chooses to. Because of this, it was only natural that your comment was taken in the light that it was {well, that plus your previously mentioned history}. If it was taken in a way other than it was intended, my sincerest apologies.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12285 posts)
Your always fishing for a compliment and right back at ya!

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 161  Next »
31 to 40 of 1601
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.