Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 170  Next »
21 to 30 of 1700
User Details are only visible to members.
Great White sharks are gone from California as most of the Sea Lions have moved south to find food. I hear that the shakrs are having a Sea Lion BBQ contest in Mexico where they winter!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Some things never change. I can not read the forums for a week and come back and follow the pattern. Same ole crap. Can't we have some fun again? I like the tongue in cheek banter, belly laughs from an unexpected turn of words and the occasional cage fight. Can't we bring that back? Anyone?????

~lady~(in waiting)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
today was national pie day.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17747 posts)
Sorry folks, but if the earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything off the surface of the earth by now.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3221 posts)
Sharks going south for winter, what is Wrong Island going to do without Lawyers?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4397 posts)
Inez, no need to send your sharks this way. We have plenty here already. I was watching a black fin stalk an injured sea bird the other day...the bird was in bad shape and was going to die soon, so the shark kept watch at the waters edge just waiting to finish what he had already started. Nature is a badass bitch.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(74 posts)
All the summer sharks are moving south for the winter from Long Island ,Just this big whale shark has been hanging around . "Don't fear the Fin"

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(12007 posts)
Related: while it's not common today, at the time, presidents were often referred to as His/Your Excellency.

Since John Tyler was the first president to simply fall into the office, he was often referred to as "Your Accidency". A nearly 200 year old sniglet.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28820 posts)
Fun Fact: John Tyler, the 10th President of the U. S., was born in 1790 when George Washington was President. As of 2017, two of Tyler's grandchildren (Harrison R. Tyler and Lyon G. Tyler, Jr.) are still living.

Related Fun Fact: Tyler was Vice President when President William Henry Harrison died only a few weeks into his term. The Constitution as originally adopted did not explicitly state that the Vice President became President in case of death, only that the presidential powers were to "devolve" upon the VP. Throughout Tyler's one-term presidency he was hounded by criticism that he was only an acting President and not actually The President.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
Prefer the "triple" myself. :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(697 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 170  Next »
21 to 30 of 1700
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.