Fun Facts : Swingers Discussion 2152621021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 444   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FF: Grand Central Station emits more radiation than is allowed at a nuclear power plant's perimeter.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I thought someone was yanking my chain when they told me about it, so I had to look it up. At least the US government didn't fund the research.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I looked that story up.

The zookeeper concluded that this was "proof that the infinite monkey theorem was flawed".

I can see why they are a zookeeper and not a statistician....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
That's some funny shit right there...

Really...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
FF: In 2003 an attempt to prove the validity of the Infinite Monkey Theorem was made by the University of Plymouth.

The results were: 5 pages- mainly consisting of the letter "S"; and the monkeys hitting it with a rock before peeing and shitting on the keyboard.

I think those monkeys were attempting to log on to their profiles at SLS so they could continue posting over in Politics.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
FF: Micheal Jackson couldn't really play any instruments, so he would compose each element of a song with his voice, and beatbox the rest. The youtube link is a rough draft before he even finished the lyrics to "Beat It". Genius!!

http: //www .youtube. com/watch?v=eZeYw1bm53Y

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
It doesn't? Damn and next you all will say there is no Santa Clause. Freakin libs.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(627 posts)
An ex relative of mine told her second grade students just that. Yeah. And I wonder sometimes why I can hardly bear to watch Jeopardy anymore...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
Fun Fact:

Every year, an embarrassing poll result is published which indicates roughly 20% of Americans think the Sun revolves around the Earth. However, it seems that Americans are not alone in sheer ignorance (or possibly just not understanding the question, or filling out the wrong choice by accident, or on purpose because they think it's funny).

Polls conducted over the years show that this belief is common to 16% of Germans, 19% of Britons, and 32% of Russians.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
I wonder if the enforcement comes at the payout in current scenarios and of the ones purchased at gas pumps with a winning of over $600, should that pass. The plan to apply the $600 or less winnings back to the credit or debit card is interesting.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 444   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts