10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 178  Next »
161 to 170 of 1780
User Details are only visible to members.
Those in store blood pressure machine are off if you workout with weights and have muscle in your arm. Ten points high on the top number. If you have thin arms the reading will be ten points high on both readings.

Get your blood pressure taken the old fashion way.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8195 posts)
Fokkers, A Nurse friend of ours things giving BJ's keeps her teeth white. I agree not the milk.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4871 posts)
Ms NJNY your are most welcome.

Free coffee all day today at Dunkins’ and Wawas!

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2647 posts)
FF: today is National Coffee Day! raise a cuppa!

(thanks mr Fokker i enjoyed those funny thoughts)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18149 posts)
I subscribe to a daily newsletter on all things tech and VC. On Friday they have some musings from Reddit called “Friday Shower Thoughts”, they are usually very funny and at times thought provoking. I present to you, today’s thoughts:

It's not fair that coffee stains your teeth brown, but milk doesn't stain them white.

Mosquitoes are essentially used, flying, dirty needles.

Picking up a tiny piece of paper would take 2 seconds, but instead, we run it over 100 times with a vacuum at different angles.

I bet the person who invented the car cigarette lighter never dreamed it would one day be used to charge a cigarette.

I wonder if Gordon Ramsay lays in bed at night thinking of metaphors for undercooked foods and snickers to himself.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2647 posts)
@KJ

I woke up this morning with all kinds of distracting thoughts, are you volunteering to clear my head?

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6023 posts)
I do some of my best thinking when my head is clouded with all kinds of desires.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2647 posts)
Fun Fact = "Kenjataimu" is the Japanese word for the post-orgasm period in which a man can think clearly because his mind is free of sexual desire. they say the 'only' time a man thinks clearly.

Ladies, we want the men to be clearheaded, right? Ummmmmm what can we do ; )~

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
Fun Fact in honor of today's rockfall: If you tip El Capitan on its side it is soooo tall it will hit the wall on the other side of the valley. Yosemite Rocks!

Yosemite National Park CA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
And I will be on Pac time. Nice.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13878 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 178  Next »
161 to 170 of 1780
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.