Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 152  Next »
131 to 140 of 1517
User Details are only visible to members.
"This week, I'm gonna be an astronaut."

We've got a few space cadets around here....

FF: I rarely hear that term anymore - "space cadet". It always made me chuckle.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
...Express...

BT

This week, I'm gonna be an astronaut...or a pro jai alai player...See if you can figure out which one based on my forum posts.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13368 posts)
Or by staying at a Holiday Inn...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2364 posts)
FF: one could acquire an entry-level epidemiology position with as little as a Masters degree.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13368 posts)
Mary Lee still in her same position as yesterday ,She has New Jersey state of mind . Does Billy Joel know that?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11518 posts)
You picked up on that, too, focker?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
Good to see that you have been an incorrect know it all since the beginning. It explains a lot.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2364 posts)
Kibbles a PHD? hell no she ran as fast as she could from academia. She saw the absolute frauds that the PHDs where stealing all the work of their grad students and claiming it for themselves. She saw the the lies and scams that the PHDs would do to get that federal grant money. The final straw was a PHD at Chapel Hill that was so crazy and out to lunch but had tenure and was protected for life that she ran to private industry and research.

For me the garbage that was being taught to me in the life sciences was so bad so wrong that i went toe to toe with one professor in my freshman year. This was a wildlife management course taught by a professor that has never been out of the classroom into the woods. Everything that he taught and the book that we had to use was wrong, just pure garbage. This was the way college is, if you have any real hands on knowledge of the subject matter. I had one more encounter with my evolutionary biology teacher who always was a book only knowledge idiot, then i learned to keep my mouth shut.

Today PHDs are nothing but a license to lie. Part of the work we do for a living is to tear apart their lying scam science when they are hired as experts in court. We just killed the Berkley boys as we call them, three UC Berkeley PHDs that commit fraud in court by falsifying the life expediency of victims for the deep pockets so the payouts are a third of what they should be.

These bastards have been screwing victims since the 90's. they will never testify in court as experts again. We shall see if the judge throws them in jail or just disqualifies them from court for good. Private industry scientists are now being hired by attorneys to validate the science of all the University PHDs that sell themselves as experts. These scam artists are falling like flies half have left the expert witness business for good others are just about to be killed. Its fun to work for a private lab that does expert work for the courts.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5820 posts)
"we are"? If I recall from your plethora of posts, your WIFE is, you are not. And if she truly legitimately holds those credentials, she would likely have earned one of those advanced degrees that you are perpetually disparaging. You, as est as I can gather from your blathering, are a glorified office manager.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12240 posts)
Fokkers we are epidemiologists, this is what we study for a living. everything that increases ones risk of death or disease.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5820 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 152  Next »
131 to 140 of 1517
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.