Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 542   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some people have brought that up. While imperfect, you already have an age requirement to pump gas, and children generally do not have credit cards. Perhaps there is an age encoding in the card?

Lottery ticket-selling vending machines already exist, so I'm guessing it would work the same way... whatever way that is.

As for enforcing age requirements in general - practically anyone can get their hands on cigarettes. The ban of cigs for those under 18 is a joke. Every kid who wants them has them. Every time you see a teenager smoking you know it's because a crime has been committed - either a store sold it to them underage, or someone of age bought it for them. Yet they do it openly and nobody does anything. The ban has zero teeth.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
VA, I wonder how they would enforce the minimum age requirement (18) for purchasing lottery tickets in that scenario.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Fun Fact, because it's fun to stir up shit.

A new proposal in California would allow customers to buy lottery tickets from the same machine that pumps their gas. "It takes like about 30 seconds to actually buy your lottery tickets," California Lottery spokesman Russ Lopez said about the proposal. "So it's not going to hold up the line."

Local affiliate ABC News 10 reports that customers could use their credit or debit cards to purchase the tickets. Customers would be limited to three games: Mega Millions, Powerball, and Super Lotto Plus.

If approved, the ability to purchase lottery tickets directly from the gas pump would be added to between 100 and 150 stations in the state, mostly in Los Angeles and Sacramento. But perhaps most interestingly, any winnings of $600 or less would then be instantly credited to the debit or credit card used in the transaction.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Va, your post reminds me of this one time when we hooked up with a single guy who was exceptionally well endowed. So high from the experience that at 4pm when he left. I went to the bathroom and texted my sister: "omg! He was huge" ;).

Thankfully my sister knows about our craziness.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Nice. Next time mrs VA is bored send her straight west on 64. You can come too, we definitely can make sure there are some meatballs in the fridge.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
FF :

Mrs VA is fucking some guy. Right now. I already fucked some girl, and I'm eating meatballs leftover from the Buffett .

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
FF: The difference between a poisonous animal and a venomous animal is:

If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous; if it bites you and you die, it's venomous.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
FF: During the World Scrabble Championship of 2011, a player demanded that his opponent be strip searched because he was convinced he had the letter "G" hidden in his pocket.

http :/ /www .npr. org /blogs/thetwo-way/2011/10/18/141455152/strip-search-that-man-scrabble-player-demands?sc=fb&cc=fp

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
The veal? you know that I don't eat anything with four legs!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Ladies and gentlemen, Kibbie Youngman! ...She'll be here all week! Try the veal...

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 542   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts