Fun Facts : Swingers Discussion 21526210131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 526   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun Fact:

Nevada has a law on the books specifically prohibiting people from driving camel herds along public highways.

I can only imagine this is a relic from the days when the Army used to experiment with camels as war animals, and private farmers kept camels to supply the army with. Apparently feral camels - descendants of escapees of these US Army Camel Corps - survived into the 1970s in Nevada and Arizona.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
Beeks was the best.

Fuck off....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
"The main characteristic of a successful boot-strap type start-up is just stubbornness."

Really? I would have thought the main ingredient for success is a good, timely idea for a product or service that people will buy. For example, if you started a chain of film-processing labs just as digital photography was taking off, stubbornness would only increase  the amount of good money thrown after bad. But what do I know. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Just look at the planning and thought, and subsequent outcome for Lewis Winthorp, III and Billy Ray Valentine."

Lol. Fun movie. Wonder if Beeks is still getting that hot monkey sex. 

Fun Fact: When the market was in its 2008 tailspin, I seriously considered renaming my sailboat to "Sail, Mortimer!"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
That would make a great Alfred Hitchock move. The Attack of the Killer Hamsters.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2278 posts)
Wow I feel like I've heard you say that before.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
FF: Hamsters are illegal to own in Hawaii! The climate is close to their natural desert habitat so if they got loose, they would reproduce like crazy into feral packs and run amok.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Smooth, a very nice, snug garage, as far as I remember. Heck, you could eat off the floor...Walls and ceiling, too. For the auditors, thats a Fun Fact, I assure you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Fun Fact:

There are only 14 people remaining in the world who were born in the 19th century. 1 born in 1898, 4 in 1899, and 9 in 1900.

It's funny - I remember as a kid, a lot of old people who were born in 18- something, older family members, WW1 vets riding in cars at parades.... these people are all gone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
garage girl? I think I know her.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 526   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts