Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 91  Next »
131 to 140 of 901
User Details are only visible to members.
Snort gets all damp and dewey at the strangest of things: chemistry, constitutional law. Actually, when you think about it, pretty much anything.

--Ahoy

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
**sigh** You know how much I love it when you talk dirty.

Snort

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
"Yoga mat"

Is that the whole diethylazodicarboxylate thing?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24797 posts)
Ah Inez, but your grandfather didn't grow up in an era where companies routinely put "yoga mat", chicken feathers, artificial sweeteners/colors/flavors, cancer causing preservatives, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, etc in their food or genetically alter it so that it kills insects that try to eat it.

These days it's smarter to pay attention to what's in your food and choose wisely than it is to eat like generations past did...unless you are going to actually eat what they did (naturally grown food).

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
Rabbit I don't paid attention , if it taste good I eat it. "MY BAD" , my grandfather did the same and live to 93 die in his bed one night was never sick a day in his life .I plan on doing that too

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6537 posts)
FF: A beer bottle will also fit in the Pringle's can holder that is built into most aerobic machines you'll find at the gym.

Slice of pizza- not so well, but I have seen some idiots put a water bottle in there.

Yeah, I'm into fitness at lunch lately- fitness pizza into my mouth while I get a few minutes on the treadmill kinda lunch.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Ummmm, no, most doughnuts are not vegan. Strange that you don't know what's in your food.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
F.F. I had a jelly donut for breakfast ( aka" FAT PILL" ) .I guess that would be vegan

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6537 posts)
FF - Pringles "Kickin' Chicken Taco" flavored chips are vegan.

Currently pigging out on them.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
BT; any time baby

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6537 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 91  Next »
131 to 140 of 901
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.