Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
11 to 20 of 1188
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been to Hazelton, PA... its not a very nice place...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2152 posts)
Actually....

One time Fun, Sed and myself were in a discussion about taxes and economics, and Robert kept interjecting with his garble. To prevent him from jumping in we simply substituted the word "stress" for "tax" in the discussion. This rendered him completely unable to follow what the hell we were talking about, as he kept reading the word, literally, as stress. Because literal is all Robert knows.

It was hysterical, actually.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28050 posts)
There are some people who are concerned for Robert and while we found him annoying, he was harmless. I think people would like to know he didn't get sold into slavery or move to Venezuela to fight for the chavistas.

Robert_Hil mostly stuck to the Politics threads. He was a pedantic weenie obsessed with bringing down capitalism. He was 29 and always worked minimum wage jobs living in his parent's basement because he couldn't fund his own life in the ultra chic megalopolis of Hazleton, PA. He had every excuse in the world about why he could never improve his life.

He also possibly had Asperger's or something on the autistic spectrum. His interpersonal abilities were, well, just plain weird. He had virtually no sense of humor and was unable to ever read into anything, or pick up on nuances, plays on words, idioms etc.

He was a pain in the ass. He's been offline for almost a year now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28050 posts)
" 'Beetlejuice' protocol" lol that's a good one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
Let's just let the cards play out. Probably nothing.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
What I am doing? BLM- I can assure you I am not doing anything other then trying to figure out why the 'Beetlejuice' protocol has been activated.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2152 posts)
Well I don't who he is or what he did BUT I do know what you are doing.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
What it isn't a fun fact what he did? I don't know who he/they are.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2152 posts)
What it isn't a fun fact what he did? I don't know who he/they are.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2152 posts)
Hey Fokker go start trouble in the Cafe fight arena. This is for fun . facts ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
11 to 20 of 1188
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.