Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 168  Next »
11 to 20 of 1672
User Details are only visible to members.
Curious i only tell the truth from personal experience of having been in business in this fucked up country for 28 years.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
@BT Nutcal spews more than enough shit. Should you give him anymore I fear we'd never hear anything but his endless crap, but kudos for your generosity.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(186 posts)
@ Rabbit and Scamp Millcreek is truly a jewel. We spend a lot of time there. The lily pond is one of my favorite places.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Bt you can not come over to shit in my yard..sorry that is also why we dont have a dog.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
"Poop is needed here for my tomatoes...as soon as i build my raised beds!"

Ncal, please post your address...

BT

Because I'm a giver.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13688 posts)
I ran the Peace Race twice while living in Y-town. I was always amused that it started in a residential neighborhood before entering the park but it was my favorite race to run. The park itself is a jewel and the view and elevation changes make it both beautiful and daunting.

Great memories!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5933 posts)
Today is the Youngstown Peace Race. It was started in 1975 by Jack Cessna as a way to bring runners from all over the globe for a day of competition fun and understanding. The course is a 10k USATF certified run through Millcreek Park and benefits a number of local charities. Seven years ago they changed the start of the course to the top of our street so every year we gather with neighbors friends and family to cheer the runners on, some of whom are friends and family, then head to the backyard for a party. It's become a tradition and many of the runners have come to expect us and tell us how much they appreciate us coming out to support them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Poop is needed here for my tomatoes...as soon as i build my raised beds!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
My vote is to send it to NutCal. He spends so much time spewing shit, maybe he would appreciate getting some.

(I have him blocked so he will be surprised.)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2581 posts)
I say we send Kanye a mix.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(244 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 168  Next »
11 to 20 of 1672
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.