Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 651   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While many know that chocolate can be an excellent arousal for having sex, apparently the smell of pumpkin can help increase the blood flow to the penis to encourage an erection.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
Yes this is true, for as awful as it was they nevertheless took painstakingly careful notes and data and thoroughly documented everything..... this of course helped the prosecution quite a bit during their war crimes trials.

"Good" science with abyssmal morals.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
On that note VA most of the medical illustrations in medical textbooks and reference books are also of Nazi origin On many you can see a small swastika in the signature.

Once again, invaluable info that saves lives that was gleaned in the most horrid of ways.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Clarification: almost all of the data involving LETHAL dosing. We have lots of sub-lethal dosing data gleaned since. But when you look at the MSDS for, say, chloramine-T and see an LD50 for humans.....that's where it came from.

Usually. Chlorine's toxicity was established in WWI by gassing hundreds of Canadian soldiers - in Canada - as a trial.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Not a "fun" fact, but....

Almost all of the data we have today on toxicity of various chemicals in humans is gleaned from the experimentation in the prison camps of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. All other human data is anecdotal and the result of accidents (ie "so and so was exposed to 15 ppm of phosgene for 10 minutes and survived").

Sad but true. As evil as the source of the data is, it is invaluable and has likely saved many lives since. Weird how something good can come from something so terrible.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
FF: if you watch the latest capital one commercial, you can detect which side samuel l. jackson dresses on.

(oh yes she did!)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7051 posts)
FF = if you're a Wikipedian, just for fun, type an entry using the phrase 'comprised of' and miraculously watch it change to 'composed of'

What a computer engineer turned grammar Czar can and has done

Don't even get his brother started on 'based around' teehee

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
I'm pretty good about not leaving things in hotel rooms or friends or families houses. But Trooper had to follow me around the club when we used to go and pick up all my clothes I took off. But I rarely ever removed my shoes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20348 posts)
PG funny you should mention shoes left behind. There've been times I think I should simply leave a self-address Fed EX envelope for those little things (wrap dress, shoes, small toys, etc.) that seem to be overlooked when packing to leave (distractions, distractions).

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
If driving I have been known to take a dark purple towel, specially if staying with friends so I don't ruin their towels. If I'm flying...yeah not likely every towel = a pair of shoes that would have to be left behind.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20348 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 651   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts