Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 536   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NASA has been working diligently on the SLS - Space Launch System - the vehicle designed to replace the shuttle and eventually take us to Mars.

Will they just launch it and watch it explode? Or do you think they will test it - at all - before placing astronauts on it? If the astronauts protest, will they be suspended? If they are alone on the SLS but NASA finds out they have a significant other, will they be changed into a couple?

Will blocking unwelcome frequencies result in a flood of messages to their radio anyway?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
Still can't figure out why Radar left.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17455 posts)
Will you stop saying what I'm thinking? - Henry Blake

Oops, wrong thread.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
I get some of my best material from MASH.

It's where the Great Unwashed originated (for me, anyway).

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8961 posts)
Don't have a cow, but Time Magazine's best show of the 20th Century, The Simpsons, celebrates the 25th anniversary of their first episode today.

D'oh, I would have picked MASH.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Every 60 Seconds, about 72 hours of YouTube video is uploaded.

Luckily for me, most of those videos are about cats doing cat things, dance moves, and inane things that I am not interested in.

Squirrel cam, now there's something worth watching. That is, when I am tired of chicken coop cam.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Men think about sex once every tits seconds.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Fun Fact: In South Park's theme song, Kenny's lines only get past the censors because no one can understand WTF he ever says.

Seasons 1&2: I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with deep vaginas! Seasons 3-6: Me, I got a 10-inch penis, use your mouth if you wanna clean it. Seasons 7-10: Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick up Britney's butt! Season10 Episode 8-Present: I like fucking silly bitches and I know my penis likes it.

Long live Kenny McCormick; until some bastard kills him again.

southpark.answers.wikia.c om/wiki/What_does_Kenny_McCormick_say_in_the_South_Park_theme_song

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
"No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple."

purple----maple surple

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Fun Fact:

Pharmaceuticals played an enormous role in the outcome of WW2 in the European theater.

In the later stages of WWII (mid-1943 onwards) Nazi Germany resorted to methamphetamine (under the name - really - Pervitin) in an effort to improve the attentiveness, focus and wakefulness of exhausted personnel (especially Luftwaffe pilots). This was initially very successful; however, the effects of long-term meth use had not been well-documented and as is always the case with meth, everything comes crashing down.

Hitler himself was on huge amounts of methamphetamine (among many, many other controlled substances) for about the last 18 months of the war, right up until his bitter end, along with most senior Nazi officials.

The collapse of Nazi Germany is closely tied to the collapse of the methamphetamine supply. Without the "gas" to keep running, a cutoff of the supply of Pervitin meant a unit suddenly had nobody who could stay awake, focused or basically do anything useful other than fight with each other for the remaining pills. In the last days of the Third Reich, there was none to be found, which contributed heavily to the incredible slaughter that was the Battle of Berlin.

Ahh... remember the episode of Family Ties where Alex Keaton was on meth? A light-hearted approach to the topic. They didn't CALL it meth - they called it speed, as it was commonly known at the time. His father told him to stop, so he did. Apparently it's that easy.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20479 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 536   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts