Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 154  Next »
1 to 10 of 1532
User Details are only visible to members.
Hilton the big male shark that's been hanging out in Nantucket ,Has moved away from the island and is going in a North east heading ,to the Cape Cod area ,still no Mary lee ,A Philly News paper wrote a stories about her being missing ,there is some worry about her where about .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11570 posts)
Swiss or american Scamp ? Maybe blue cheese AKA Blue Moon ,wasn't there a song ,something about Blue Moon

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11570 posts)
Andrew, my friend argues that the earth can not be flat because if it were, asshole cats would knock everything off the edges. I had no snappy retort...

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Just keep dangling that line, someone is bound to take the bait eventually.

In the meantime, here is a fun fact. The moon is made of cheese.

FACT!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5635 posts)
So I went on amazon tonight and looked up "flat earth t shirts". I want a new one. The last time I looked, there were 2 pages of shirts, about 6 months ago. Today there are 11 pages of flat earth t shirt designs. Do it yourself, search that term on amazon. They wouldn't be there without a market.

It's growing. When we hit 50%, the world changes. I may be the first to tell you the earth is flat, but I won't be the last.

Also, the Flat Earth International Convention, which I'm attending this year, sold out back in March, 8 weeks after it was announced. Everything is booked and paid for. Robin isn't a flat-earther, but she's coming with me anyway, it's 3 nights in a 4 star hotel. :)

fe2017. com

The earth is flat: FACT

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2166 posts)
LOL Not sure how much fact vs fiction, but it's all good!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(441 posts)
It was 926 lbs. it listed it weight on SLS (SharkLifeStyle) as 0. It turns out body shaming is a serious think in the shark world.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
A very large Mako Shark was caught off of New Jersey today ,NOOOO its not Mary Lee she is a Great White I was really worried at first ,but it not the Diva Thank God She is still MIA .The report said ,it was the largest shark caught off of New Jersey ever .I believe it was over 900lbs That's big

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11570 posts)
Love ya Inez

-- Tony

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
Ok T , I forgive you honey HUGGGS

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11570 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 154  Next »
1 to 10 of 1532
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.