Fun Facts : Swingers Discussion 215262
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me. Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday? For example.... Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 448   End
User Details are only visible to members.
See? Never turn the light out!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6586 posts)
." It was reported that a male black widow spider is much more likely to be killed and eaten during sex if he has made a courtship display that did not go on for a long enough period of time or if his female partner has not been adequately fed.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17034 posts)
and how many people just went and stood naked in front of the mirror to see if that is true?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17034 posts)
Bringing it back:

FF: Your earlobes line up with your nipples.

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
'True hardcore "doing reactions with my hands" chemistry'

Why does this prolly paint a different mental image for me than VA meant?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9995 posts)
Pharmacy ain't chemistry. True, hardcore "doing reactions with my hands" chemistry doesn't have a lot of females in it, and most I knew were kind of weird.

They're out there, but not a lot. Perhaps more these days... and they often do something un-chemistry-y with their degree, like become teachers.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
"A professor once told me "There are no hot chicks in chemistry. They all become biologists"."

Hmm. I've noticed that a lot of hot coeds and recent graduates are in pharmacy. Apparently a hot little chick who can intelligently discuss drug interactions and indications is worth her weight in gold as a pharma sales rep.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10412 posts)
A professor once told me "There are no hot chicks in chemistry. They all become biologists".

Not 100% accurate, but fairly so. I met Carolyn Bertozzi when she was much younger and she was quite attractive (and openly lesbian). One of the smartest people I ever met, and the only person for whom I considered pursuing an academic post-doc with.

Unfortunately, she was one of those "shooting stars". She came up with some brilliant - and I mean *brilliant* work - early in her career, but hasn't done anything to wow me in a decade.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
Bunson burner.

Let the swooning begin.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
I've got an inbox for ya

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 448   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts