Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 597   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FF: Cum is gluten free.

Yeah, you know who you are...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
FF: The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn. FF: The national animal of Canada is the beaver.

I'm betting Canadians get more of their national critter than Scots get of theirs.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
Fun Fact: There ain't no 'possum in Possum Pie.

Unless you're from Hillbilly, AR.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
In Honolulu we have a female lawyer who's last name is Beaver. Its a good thing that I'm not a pre teen boy or I would really start laughing when ever I saw her ad on tv.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(169 posts)
FF = The "G-spot" was nearly called the Whipple Tickle- after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we know today.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(946 posts)
Listening to my fav tiny town local radio show, which is now streamed. They just announced that some Dood is listening from Beaver Arkansas!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5427 posts)
Not exactly a "fun" fact:

59% of people in Quebec openly admitted to being a racist when asked in a poll.

It's not a surprise to me at all, but probably is for some people. I've always recommended people not visit Quebec, especially if they are a visible minority. So many people would be saying: "wow, they sure don't like Americans!". They're quebecois they hate everyone.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21512 posts)
FF: There ain't no edit button here. I could have sworn I wrote "Kurd" in an earlier post.

So, maybe that wasn't fun, but it is a fact.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
yeah I opted for more pain killers too, although I really am not supposed to take them. And of course they only dulled it, didn't make it go away.

Maybe in a few weeks one of the things that are making me bang my head will ease.The other? No end in sight, just getting worse every day.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18568 posts)
Think men get laid more than women? Wrong! According to Men’s Fitness, women have sex 17 percent more often than the average guy.

Go girls!

I suspect our guys are anything but 'average' teehee

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(946 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 597   End
TOPIC: Fun Facts