10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 180  Next »
1 to 10 of 1793
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun Fact: Vitamin C is not a vitamin for most animals, as they can make their own. Some primates (including humans), guinea pigs and their relatives, and most bats cannot make their own vitamin C and thus require it in their diet, but your cat? Dog? Pet bird or fish? None of them need any in their diet.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29231 posts)
Fun Fact:

About 50% of nitrogen in the human body can be traced back to the Haber process, used to make ammonia and thus fertilizer.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29231 posts)
Rabbit, if it's yoga inspired, count me in...on...under...behind...

GoodGolly, please tell us more about these interactions? Inquiring minds wanna know... photos would be a nice touch too.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13899 posts)
Up here in Chemtrail Central, it's raw garlic. I've wondered if I should try it just in self-defense, but then I remember that I actually interact with a lot of people on a regular basis. And, yes, I've been told with great sincerity that the onion thing will completely cure what ails me.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(355 posts)
BT- I'll be happy to show you my organic, all natural, paleo, gluten free, yoga inspired methods of removing excess fluids if you promise NOT to eat 6 cloves of garlic beforehand.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6033 posts)
I've seen the one about onions for many years. I see at least 2-3 a day of these sorts of things people share on their facebook pages.

I don't know how many people actually DO the stupid things in the videos.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29231 posts)
gotta love sticky bunz

especially my wife's

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8934 posts)
FF: today is national sticky bun day.

hmmmmm.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18186 posts)
Eating garlic = devoted to singlehood...

Ok, I get it; if you eat a lot of garlic, you're likely to remain single.

Rabbit, if we didn't eat garlic, I wonder what other fun ways you might have to remove my excess fluids??

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13899 posts)
Hey! I just saw another devoted to singlehood miracle cure!

Did you know eating 6 cloves of roasted garlic will heal you body of just about anything?!

The FB video even had a timeline breakdown, so again, it must be true!

In hour 2-4 after ingestion the garlic will start destroying cancer cells and prevent free radical damage.

Hours 4-6 it eliminates fat and excess fluids.

Hours 6-7 it will destroy bacteria in your system...I thought we needed bacteria but I must be wrong.

6-10 hours it will change your cells so you aren't protected from oxidations.

10-12 hours your body detoxifies!

After 24 hours you will have a strengthened immune system, eliminate fatigue, corrected cholesterol levels, prevented cardiovascular problems and stopped heavy metals from entering your body, improved your athletic performance and have stronger bones!

It's a MIRACLE!

Do I hear heads banging against a wall?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6033 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 180  Next »
1 to 10 of 1793
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.