Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 152  Next »
1 to 10 of 1515
User Details are only visible to members.
Still no Mary Lee? I call bull shark!

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Oh Jersey has another Shark ,Hilton male ,was tag Mar 2017 off of Hilton Head , he heading north , maybe a stop over in Long Island more then likely heading to the Cape Cod area . Seal country . He 1200 lbs not as big as Marylee she still a no show .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11507 posts)
I have been in or on the ocean off the California coast since i was 13 and i have never seen a Great White. Lots of blue sharks leopard sharks while diving.

I feel deprived err blessed err...lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5817 posts)
The Sharks are the friends of Cape Cod fishermen , the seals eat all the cod fish , the sharks eat the seals ,every one is happy but the seals ,Oh well you can't please every one."Life's a bitch and then you die" who said that one ?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11507 posts)
We have witnessed a great white attacking and eating a sea lion while out diving the channel islands in Southern California. It's not a sight you will ever forget. Luckily we were on the boat at the time.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wait eating baby seals, those cute little critters with big eyes?? Bad shark!!!! lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5817 posts)
Cisco Kid was a friend of mine....

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Ok update on Cisco, last Ping July 18 ,north side of Cape Cod ,that's where the seals hang out . Cisco been as far north as New Hampshire and as far south as South Carolina , he is a coastal shark, hasn't been very far off shore , ok that it for today .Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11507 posts)
Ok I got a new shark to befriend ,his (yes male shark ) name is Cisco ,named after a beach in Nantucket ,was tagged Oct 07,2016 ,he is a light weight 362 Lbs ,he is no Mary Lee, she was 3500lbs BBS . He now off of Cape Cod , eating seals hopefully gaining weight . Oh Nantucket is an Island in Block Island sound just south of the Cape . We have been there by boat ,nice island . Ok I will give you any and all up dates ,I'm still hoping Mary Lee will surface , You got to believe Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11507 posts)
That's lot of reading..

I think any city will do for me. All you need is passion and a not so private place and your as good as anywhere. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8658 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 152  Next »
1 to 10 of 1515
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.