Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Fun Facts
TOPIC: Fun_Facts
Created by: Goodenuff
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was trying to remember which eggs in the refrigerator were hard boiled and which were not, when an idea for a thread topic occurred to me.

Does anybody have any fun facts to share? You know, those always fun and often useless facts that just might come in handy to know someday?

For example....

Did you know that if you were to take all of the veins from your body and lay them end to end along the equator that you would die?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
1 to 10 of 1186
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you know most Sharks pee through there skin ,Only the Mako and the Trasher don't ,that's why people fish for them to eat them . There both of them taste like Tuna sooo good . I have had shark Lots Of times .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10898 posts)
Yeah, Robert thought everyone existed just to keep him down.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21667 posts)
what costume was the costumer wearing when he paid in coins?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3061 posts)
He also persistently misspelled numerous words. A classic of his:

Tbr:

More stores won't accept rolled coins, too many people have placed spacers in them. Other stores require the costumer to go to the customer service desk as the cashier isn't allowed more than (x) rolls of anything. Then you have those stores that will make the cashier instert the counted coins as coin or change... Again why the costumer may e sent to costumer service desk.

My store typically told thr costumer paying in rolled coins to either use the coin machine (costumer loses 6% as the store charges that as a fee. Or to visit a bank up the road.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27992 posts)
This is getting funny

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7866 posts)
Well he was right. Their claim to fame is some pizzeria and it wasn't even good pizza at that.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
Hmm. . Fokker came on about a year ago too. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7866 posts)
See that's the kind of answer he would give. He wouldn't understand that I was being sarcastic about him not being able to afford the high cost of living.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27992 posts)
I've been to Hazelton, PA... its not a very nice place...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2133 posts)
Actually....

One time Fun, Sed and myself were in a discussion about taxes and economics, and Robert kept interjecting with his garble. To prevent him from jumping in we simply substituted the word "stress" for "tax" in the discussion. This rendered him completely unable to follow what the hell we were talking about, as he kept reading the word, literally, as stress. Because literal is all Robert knows.

It was hysterical, actually.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27992 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
1 to 10 of 1186
TOPIC: Fun Facts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.