Fucking Bitchfest 2014 : Swingers Discussion 236299
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2014
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2320   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DD: I am sorry. What is the sense of having people work with you (for you) if you can't share information. I know about the HIPAA regulations if that's what you're referring to but I'll tell you this and I am not talking about you, if the employer is unhappy with an employee, HIPAA or not, that employee is out and someone else's ass will be at that desk, station or whateve. I'd rather have my "most valuable" employee be in a position to have an assistant who is familiar with compliance rather than a burnt out one...not saying you; just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Thanks for your suggestions. I felt your support that helped a bunch.

The big challenge is from Federal Law which says that I must do everything immediately and I can not delegate for privacy purposes.

At least I was able to overcome some technical glitches. Yesterday, nothing was working. Two printers went down, 1 computer, and 3 different websites were down. I even overslept and missed my coffee because I left my headphones plugged into my phone. Then I left my keys in a restaurant and had to walk a mile to retrieve them. Exercise is a stress reliever, right?

Today was a great day! I only had my normal allotment of glitches and enjoyed a cup of joe.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(240 posts)
nice pic shelly mmmmmmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
Shell, after my mom's near death the other year she was in a nursing home/rehab sort of place. They let us bring her home for Thanksgiving. She made me bring HER binder of favorite dishes so she could pick out what I made. Than she sat in the family room "cooking" from the recliner.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
Indeed she is feisty....and my kid (and the grand too) are so much like her. Alright, I'll confess all 4 of us girls are on the feisty side but alot of fun. ;)

Shell

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3351 posts)
shell, she wanted to do it herself. that thing we all do--blessings to her!

PG, it's hard sometimes to not jump right back in - and do it yourself. the training and the learning to let go a bit is realllly hard--but it's an investment that should pay off handsomely for you.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1491 posts)
LOL Shell! She's a feisty one

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
I have been busy at the local farmer's market the past week procuring lots of veggies to freeze/can for the year. I know very well the process and what to do as I grew up helping my Gran and Mom and continued it on my own, completely unsupervised by either of them after I had my own family.

This week my octogenarian Mom completely took over and booted me from the kitchen....of my own house.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3351 posts)
your right Perfect and at times it is hard for me to teach instead of just doing it. And I'm freaking picky about how stuff is done, these are my fur babies I'm trusting her with! She is very willing to learn, but very inexperienced.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
njny: You hit it perfectly. I always strive for excellence in everything I do. And I've written this other places in the forums; just can't remember where. When I could no longer give that level of excellence, I knew it was time for me to leave. I've long since determined that no one person is invaluable, although employers may make you think that. My motto was "you're only as good as the last thing you did right." In Don't Sweat The Small Stuff, there is a saying "your inbox will not be empty" or something like that. The employers will deal with inconvenience if they want your ass out of there. I had a friend learn that the hard way.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2320   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014