Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2014
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3188   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will give them until Monday. Not a big deal but the attitude just amazes me. All the agent kept telling me was how much of a pain this was for HER. Ummm, as the customer who trusted you to close this deal in 45 days as promised and it has been double that, I think I have a bit more to bitch about than you.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
I get my attorney involved in almost everything.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17463 posts)
It gets better. The agent is now telling me the seller has to agree to void the contract and she is going to tell her not to sign the release. I've spoken to the broker (the agent's boss) and assured him I have no problem getting my attorney involved if this agent tries to pull something like this.

I am feeling your pain VA....I know you have had even more aggravation than I have.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
That part about these sorts of things drives me crazy. You can take money from my account in a microsecond but it takes 10 days to credit it back? This is 2014 a few keystrokes and these things should be done bam.

I have no idea how long it will take to get our earnest money back if we don't close on the 30th. That is our new, and final, closing date. We cannot live like this anymore "will today be the day?". Closing date is Dec 30 either sell us the house or give us our money back and fuck off.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
And now the real estate agent said it could be weeks before I get my earnest money back and when I said I would stop by the office today to sign the release of contract and pick up my check, she replied, "This is 2014, that isn't how things work!". Oh? They did away with checkbooks this decade?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
...and what became of the sonofabitch that hit you?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
Sigh...my nephew is in a body cast. I don't even know how to face his parents... :(

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17246 posts)
BF: I can't breathe, and I think I just coughed up one of my lungs. Maybe both.

Someone in the office was nice enough to bring their germs in to share with me. Apparently this chest crud lasts about 3 weeks- I'm on day 3 and i can't take it anymore. If anyone else shows up for work today, I'll try to get in to the UC or ER and see about some new lungs.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
The language is vague and is, IMHO, quite discriminatory and probably would fail a court challenge. But I don't have the time, energy or desire to pursue it so the bastards can keep their condo and I will begin my search anew.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
That's terrible. I'm so sorry. I hope your nephew is good as new asap.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3188   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014