Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2014
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3287   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*snort* i have no desire to go back so i'll hafta find '15 & put it there.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7089 posts)
wait why are we back in 2014????

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
FBF: more NEA BS.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7089 posts)
So crazy right! I don't get it either... so I asked a guy why he acted similar to the postings below. He said, "Because eventually someone will say yes"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
FB- 155 days later and I still haven't made it to NOLA to go shopping with Rabbit :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
I played with this guy a couple of years ago and stopped seeing him when I started seeing someone else. He started talking to me as a friend again. But his opinion of women sucked. Which I had a hard time getting past. Then one night I was pissed at him for being disrespectful of my wishes. After I told him upfront why I was upset. I had other issues going on at the time and he had the nerve to send me a text that he was waiting for a reply right then. Really??? I would have gotten over the disrespect. But tell me he was waiting for an answer right then like I was suppose to jump for him. Not in this life. I blocked his ass on here and on my phone. Told him I would not put up with it.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(39 posts)
@ANN. I know what ya mean some dipshit who was gross emailed us yesterday and I quote. Do want to fuck,doya want to fuck ,do you want to fuck, do ya want to fuck all night if your real that is. I emailed him back and said as uncouth as you are I would not let you touch my little girl.i thought at the time that was as kind of a response as I could muster up with the steam blowing out my ears. I didn't even mention hid gross appearance

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
just got an email from some guy i do not know ...." hey have you ever thought about a 3 some with 2 bbc ?? " ..my reply ...no but i have with 2 nice gentleman . ........did he really think i would say yes lmfao !!!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1268 posts)
thanks rabbit, I do love NOLA, hopefully we will get there some time soon and we will make a date for that shopping trip. But as much as I like NOLA I spent the night in my man's arms, which is always the very best place to be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
Awwww baby. Sorry. Wish you were here. I was shopping in QT Pie last night. It's nice but T.D. Is better. Will think of you next time I go there.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(606 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3287   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014