Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2014
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3281   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ANN. I know what ya mean some dipshit who was gross emailed us yesterday and I quote. Do want to fuck,doya want to fuck ,do you want to fuck, do ya want to fuck all night if your real that is. I emailed him back and said as uncouth as you are I would not let you touch my little girl.i thought at the time that was as kind of a response as I could muster up with the steam blowing out my ears. I didn't even mention hid gross appearance

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
just got an email from some guy i do not know ...." hey have you ever thought about a 3 some with 2 bbc ?? " ..my reply ...no but i have with 2 nice gentleman . ........did he really think i would say yes lmfao !!!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(538 posts)
thanks rabbit, I do love NOLA, hopefully we will get there some time soon and we will make a date for that shopping trip. But as much as I like NOLA I spent the night in my man's arms, which is always the very best place to be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18951 posts)
Awwww baby. Sorry. Wish you were here. I was shopping in QT Pie last night. It's nice but T.D. Is better. Will think of you next time I go there.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
FB-

{-not in NOLA

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18951 posts)
I am in one of my favorite cities hanging with some of my favorite peeps about to watch my favorite team play in the national championship semi-final, what could I POSSIBLY have to bitch about?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Heart (fat fingers syndrome)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Holy crap. Who'd a thunk any of those heath issues? No more doctors for me.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4593 posts)
I was wondering. Because they chose not to put me on meds. They felt that living with 91% of my jeart's capacity is perfectly ok.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I was put on meds for other infections such as strep but the parasite was never treated and I was not put on meds for the strokes until they were diagnosed. They didn't put me on meds for anxiety. Did I answer your question? Lol. I went off the blood thinners when I had surgery. I guess that left me vulnerable to the heart attack.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3281   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014