Fucking Bitchfest 2014 : Swingers Discussion 236299
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2014
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2091   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll check that out when not on a phone. Thanks.

As an aside - I keep a laser pointer at my desk and use it often. She'll tear around the house chasing it.

Energy is something she doesn't lack. Maybe it's just boredom.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
VA,

As an avid watcher of " My Cat From Hell" and my own experiences with cats I recommend a slight change in her schedule. Although she is a bit old she is still an avid hunter by nature so a simple game of "hunting" would help get some of the energy out of her. A Feather wand or even a Laser Light would satisfy that urge BEFORE bed time. Head butting is a sign of affection , annoying in the middle of the night I agree. It is obvious she wants your attention / affection . Maybe you could try fulfilling that a bit more during her waking hours. As you know cats are nocturnal and if sleep all day if you allow it. Changing their schedule isn't really as tough as it sounds . Here is a great article that has some suggestions and as mentioned check with the vet to make sure she isn't acting weird for a medical reason. perfectpaws. com/noct.html#.U9pWJvuHPFw

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
It's likely from the stress of the wedding and hormones. I'll get my balance checked in a few days. I always had the same symptoms when I had PMS.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Mrs. DD: sorry to hear that. Please make sure you get on top of that. Some great treatments if it's a regular thing. But the fact you raise it is itself healthy. I wish you both sleep and calm.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
Do cats go though meow-paws ...lol.... Hot flashes make felines mean and vocal. Ask any broad that has ever been there down that.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
No. Maybe I should.

A lot of people suggest things like she's going deaf/blind... no.. her senses are razor sharp. She can spot a housefly from across the room. If she's sleeping, the slightest whisper makes her ears perk up. I think she's just plain losing it.

At least she's still hitting the litter box....

If she actually has dementia (and it's really starting to look like she does), apparently selegiline has been shown to provide modest to excellent - albeit short-lived - improvement in symptoms. We'll take her to the vet when we get back from vacation.

Oh btw - while we are uncertain about her age, as we got her as an adult - she's at least 13, but probably not more than 15, years old.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
What FF suggests is certainly an option if the cat is in generally good health. If he/she's in failing health, pain may be why she can't settle down and sleep. Guessing your vet's probably gone through all this, but that's how my 21 year old cat acted before I had to make the big decision.

Good luck Va.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7709 posts)
Have you thought about asking the vet for something to sedate her at night?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
I have had 3 crappy nights sleep this week because of my fucking senile cat. She just wanders around the house howling. If we close our door, she howls at the door. If we let her in, she spends all night walking all over the bed (and us), pawing our faces, headbutts, etc. I wanted to kick her last night I was so mad.

The Mrs. is not going to have much more patience with her. She's going to have to start going in the garage at night if this is how things are going to be. I don't want to do that, but I cannot let this cat rob me of sleep for the remaining years of her life.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
sorry DD. been there and it's hard. hope tonight is better.

YD: no telling why or how long but it has been quiet for a couple hours. ~crossing fingers~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1276 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2091   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2014