Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210961
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... More 
Start   961 to 970 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: at annual girl part doctor this week, "cute young nurse" convinced me I needed a flu shot in my left arm.....she had already stabbed me in the right arm to get all my blood for cholesterol, iron and the whole annual shebang.

My left arm feels like it got beat up and the right arm looks like it got beat up:(

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Donating- reminded me of when I donated plasma as a college student. OK, I sold it, got beer money, and a damn good buzz on the beer immediately after donating.

Once the idiot who took my blood didn't set the tube right in the little doohickey that was supposed to cut off the flow to the collection bag after a set weight of blood entered. The bag just kept getting bigger and bigger and I started getting light headed. Finally someone noticed and stopped it. They got twice the amount they were supposed to have.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
kibbs iv given 182 pints........last one was 3 weeks ago :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6725 posts)
I used to be a regular donor. As a matter of fact, I started doning platelets, when can be given more frequently and one platelet dontation reduces the potential transfusion reaction consideraly, as it takes eith whole blood donations to equal the platelets on one donation of platelets only. Downside is that they have to stick you in both arms {they pump everything else back in, minus the platelets} and it takes slightly longer.

Unfortunately I got bit by mosquitos shortly before my pregnancy with my first son and since then, started throwing false-positives for something i had never previously heard of. I spent two months worried sick and trying to figure out how the HELL it coulda happened....only to find out all the more sophisticated testing was negative {THANK GOODNESS!} I'm no longer an eligible donor, but I still believe very strongly in giving.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Thanks for the correction, Melvin. It's not that big of a deal for me to wait. Usually the local office calls me when enough time has passed, asking me to donate again. I'll wait for that call since it will be an indication that everything has cleared up on their end.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
FB - I'm well aware that people need time to learn how to do their jobs, and that during that process things don't always go as planned. Regardless, it was frustrating today that the Red Cross employee who was supposed to set up the i.v. so I could donate blood couldn't get it in right, and I'll have to go back sooner than usual if I want to complete the donation. Knowing that corrective paperwork doesn't always go through as it should, I'll probably wait another 6 weeks just to be sure it won't be a wasted trip. This time it wasn't a complete waste of time and gas, but only because I had planned other errands around it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
That was in response to Jinx. But I thank you for the thorough explanation.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Stop it you know... The most basic function of an auditor is to audit, like you know, check, to audit, to make sure guidelines and regulations are followed, policy adhered to, risk exposure blah blah... Right?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
An auditor or audit team investigates whether legal or contractual obligations to another party/ies are being met and then reports his/her/its findings to the party or parties who requested or commissioned the audit. He/she will ask questions and request access to records, documentation, and other proof (including visual proof and copies of records etc.) that the audited party is complying with the auditing party's requirements.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
What type of auditor? IRS, corp accounting, what, what, what????

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... More 
Start   961 to 970 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013