Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... More 
Start   911 to 920 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB- one of those days where I feel like I've been running around like crazy and getting nothing done. Included in that was going to the grocery store, and feeling like I came home with no food AGAIN. Ok yes I bought a few food items but mostly I wandered aimlessly going yuck, double yuck, no time to make that, kids won't eat that, produce looks like shit, Fuck it I'm going home.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm actually quite concerned about this bizarro call from out of the blue... I'm trying to think of what, if anything, I could or should do.... urrrggg.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
Very astute of you!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Lol. I briefly thought about playing dumb and just accepting the invitation, but since I'm seeking employment there I figured that knowingly tricking the HMFIC into having lunch with me might not be the smartest decision.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
yea, wow. maybe they were trying to find out if you were actually swingers before they offered you the job...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I find it amazing that there is a DR. cplofunswingers right in your area!!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
Cannot believe they knew your SLS screen name. That is kooky.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Speaking of weird phone calls......

I recently applied for a job at a local university. Yesterday I got a phone call and the university's name showed up on caller id so I answered. The lady on the other end asked to speak with Cplofunswingers (no prefix) and when I confirmed that was me, she introduced herself as the executive assistant to the president of the university (or something like that) and said that the president would like to extend an invitation to me join him for lunch on Friday.

I thought this was a bit odd since the job I applied for was basically a mid-management level job with student housing and didn't think that the pres of a university made it a point to meet with little guys like me. So I asked her what the lunch meeting was regarding and she said that it was in appreciation for my continued financial contributions and support of the school. I said, "I'm sorry, but I think you've got the wrong number because I've never donated to abc university." She said "Isn't this Dr Cplofunswingers?" and I said, "No, this is Mr Cplofunswingers. I'm not a Dr."

She apologized and said there must have been a mix up with the contact info she was given and hung up. About 5 minutes later I started to wonder if some Dr Cplofunswingers got a phone call to come in for an interview with the student housing management office. I think I'll call the school's HR dept to make sure the hiring dept has my correct contact info.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"Am I being scoped for a robbery or identity theft???"

Is there a difference between the 2? But to answer your question, yes......to both.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I just received the most bizarre phone call - from a local number in my area code (possibly spoofed)

"Hello, may I please speak to (my name)"

"Speaking"

"Hello I just have two survey questions for you... it'll only take a moment, OK?"

"OK"

"OK. 1. Are you a resident of Virginia?"

"Yes"

"Thank you. 2. You have a net worth of ($X) and an income of about ($X), correct?"

(surprisingly accurate numbers!)

"Um.. I'm sorry who are you and where are you calling from?"

*click*

Call the number back. No answer.

Am I being scoped for a robbery or identity theft???

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... More 
Start   911 to 920 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013