Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... More 
Start   911 to 920 of 4820   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what is hts?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
I got the GalaxyS4 last week (going to change it to HTS). About 3 days later I picked up my iPhone4s, and seriously could not believe how primitive it is in comparison to the Galaxy.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
FB: iOS 7seems to be a bit of a battery suck on the iPhone 4S. I had a battery issue a few years back with my 3Gs when I updated to iOS 4, except it was much worse since my phone would only last about 30 min on a full charge. I swore that I would never do software updates for at least 30 days after release so that I could read user reviews. That practice has served me well to this point, but when iOS 7 was released, a few friends updated immediately and raved so much that I updated as well. 25% battery used in about 45 minutes. Looks like I'll be needing a new phone by Jan.

I only have myself to blame.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Here we decide whats for dinner not the kids. The kids are free not to eat. Works like a charm.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Fb~ So much crap on my mind tonight I can't sleep. Ugh I have to be up in 3 hours for work.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2912 posts)
Melvin...that sucks for your friend, sorry to hear:(

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
{fighting back a cheeky remark}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9978 posts)
"PG - Lady, that's what frozen pizzas are for. Pop one of those in the oven..badabing, badabong, you are now "Awesome Mom""

I can't even get these two to agree on a brand of frozen pizza. I swear I'm going on strike and I'm going to let Trooper do all the grocery shopping. I will live on juices and protein shakes.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17015 posts)
Boinky- Sorry about your friend.

FB: I just left my phone in a restaurant and went back for it less than ten minutes later. They were still cleaning up our table and yet no one in the restaurant saw the phone. It is "offline" and Find My Phone can't locate it. It HAS to be restaurant staff with my phone. So pissed.

(If I have a text relationship with you, you might want to hold off on any incriminating ones for a few hours until I can get this resolved.)

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
send the kids to Ohio....I know a mature responsible couple that can watch them. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9978 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... More 
Start   911 to 920 of 4820   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013