Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 4810   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had zero credit when we moved to this country. As far as the credit bureau is concerned, I was born on August 29, 2002. So even though I'm 40 my credit history is only 11 years. When we bought a car in 2003, it was like a 19 year old buying a car, and it wasn't very easy. My employer had to help "back up" my mortgage when we bought our first house in the US.

It takes a while Melvin because it's all part of risk calculations. I'm sure you'll find that statistically, younger people take their debt obligations as seriously, and they have a higher rate of loan default.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
Building credit doesn't take very long at all, imo. When I was 18 I started to establish credit with a couple of dept store credit cards and small bank loans. 3 years later I was buying a brand new 4Runner with 4% interest rate. I don't think there were too many 21 yr olds running around in 1998 in a $35,000.00 vehicle that was purchased strictly on their own credit history and no co-signer. Especially since that vehicle represented about 18 months worth of my salary at the time. But I was really aggressive in establishing my credit and building it as fast as I could.

Repairing credit can be a bitch though, so if you've had credit problems in the past then that is probably what's hurting you.

Also, I'm guessing this is revolving around your search for a new vehicle. Was your previous car paid off? If not, it's possible that credit agencies haven't been updated to the status of that auto loan. So if your credit report is showing an open car loan, then you may have to wait a little while until that loan is closed and reported to the credit agencies.

It's also worth noting that a car loan is harder to get than a home loan. The value of 1 goes up over time, the other goes down. Even minor blemishes on your credit report will kill a car loan even though home lenders might not even bat an eye at it.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
FB- that Fun isn't here to fill something other then my mailbox ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
"FB- that the email Fun is talking about isn't in my mailbox."

Think I'd rather fill up something besides your mailbox.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
"loosing everything"

Just ... don't.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
FB- that the email Fun is talking about isn't in my mailbox.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
TB has suggested before that we type out our emails offline and copy/paste the text to email.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
Can this site stay online for 24 hours without having a major glitch? Aggravating when you post something, realize you had a typo, and before you can fix it the whole fucking website shuts down for an hour. Worse, type out a fairly long response to an email, hit send, and see it disappear because the site decided to crap out in the meantime.

I wonder how much revenue these people miss out on by running a website so incompetently that customers throw in the towel.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
re:

My odd phone conversation last week where someone called, knowing my name, and had a fairly good grip on my financial life (for a presumably total stranger).

I am now fairly convinced this was a person looking for people to place on mailing lists, giving the striking change in junk mail in the last 2 days. I'm not as worried anymore.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
FB: unexpected mid-week work travel, not in the direction I like to go:(

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 4810   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013