Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 4817   End
User Details are only visible to members.
heh. I could post a list oh about a mile long at the mo.

I will content myself with: people who think the laws apply to only other people: who hold everyone but themselves to standards.

and someone who after all these years *ought* to know better but still underestimates me and thinks I'm stupid.

<------not!!!!!!!

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(846 posts)
FB: I got a shot to numb me at 6:00pm. It is 9pm and I am fully numb still! Wtf?!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I don't support quasi-military organizations...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17243 posts)
Scandle - that stuff is really good! I really like the cheese popcorn. Only bought one bag the first time around but learned my lesson the second time!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
We only bought the microwave shit. I'm not a big fan of popcorn, but the Mrs. is.

It's the ONLY thing I buy from the door to door peeps, and I only buy it because it's from the son of the family across the street.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
The other day I bought what I thought was a horribly overpriced bag of chocolate-drizzled popcorn being sold by the Boy Scouts, but supporting a local troop makes it almost worth the expense. Yesterday we opened the bag and tried it out.

Now my FB is we didn't buy more!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
FB: People who have no idea how airline companies work, people who have no idea what travel class is, the type of advantages that they have by booking 14 days prior to scheduled flight, people who can't comprehend what non refundable fare is...and idiots who think that, just because they have an American Express, they don't need a Visa.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Melvin, I'll give you credit for trying so hard to get credit

If everyone here gives you credit for trying, maybe you can use the SLS Fora as a credit reference. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
FB:

My cat wants something and I can't figure out what! She is pestering me constantly.. pawing at my feet while I'm at my desk, following me if I go anywhere.

Your dish is full. Your litter is clean. I played with you already. Fine I'll rub your belly again. WHAT IS IT!?!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
RE: #3

I don't blame you for not wanting to pay on a faulty product, by why not just return it? If the item can't be returned, then you obviously did right by disputing it, but you can probably be more proactive in resolving the situation than that. Continuing to not pay while waiting for the resolution system to work is obviously doing you more harm than good. Have you consulted an attorney?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 4817   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013